Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With the success of the front tube bumper group buy Metal Tech 4x4 is announcing their first group buy for the FJ Cruiser Rear Tube Bumper! For this group buy we are only requiring 5 orders to receive a $100 discount of retail.

Like last time, you will need to place your order online and you will receive the $100 discount off the price. The group buy will end on June 30, 2011 and we will be shipping out everyone's order based on our inventory/amount of sales. The website will capture your order but we will not bill anyone until we are shipping their bumper.

To receive the $100 discount use coupon code: Digglet

For shipping we use truck freight which will be sent to the local terminal or commercial address. For shipping quotes please email [email protected]

Order Update - 5

Attachments

·
Registered
955 Posts
i knew i should have waited!!!! AHHH

oh well, its an awesome bumper guys! free bump!

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
i have to go talk to the wifey :rofl:

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Having just gotten one of the first bumpers off the new fixture, it's awesome, perfect fit, straight and level, everything lines up perfectly, and a steal with the $100 off on the group buy!

·
Registered
937 Posts
Still $100 off with this group buy! We have had so many people ask for this over the past year, here it is. :wave:

Mark

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
damn, whish I had the money

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thinking this will solve my missing wing problem ... beat up flimsly step problem ... off line mounted rear camera problem ... get rid of the beat up ugly plastic ... match the front tube bumper ... hummm

Ok thats enough to justify it ..

Now lets get enough buyers to be able to save $100 bucks!!

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We need people to place orders to start the process. As stated in the original post no ones credit card is being billed until the end of the group buy date. Feel free to place your order.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Woohooo my first mod! Now we just need 2 more people to get that discount! I can't wait to get the funds for the front bumper as well!

LT are you guys considering doing another front bumper group buy anytime soon?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I order my rear bumper today also, so looks like we made with a couple to spare. Does anyone know if there would be a problem mounting the Man-a-fre auxilary gas tank with this rear bumper?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts