Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

I won these last year in the FJ Summit and meant to sell sooner. They have been sitting in the spare bedroom. These are the Metal Tech Long Travel rear springs. I believe they are the Medium duty. Part # MT-GSJ-4000. I believe these retail for $225 so I think $125 is fair. I'm in Katy, TX so Houston folks come pick up. Don't think I want to ship them.

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
I'm interested but let me see how much the bump stops are.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Sorry but I'll pass.

GLWS

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can ship to us for extra $20. I'll be eating some of that. Let me know. Have to buy boxes, packing and pay postal outlet fee.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Medium duty spring part number is MT-GSJ-4050.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, this is last years model apparently as I said I won them 12 months ago. I guess you can call and ask Metal Tech. Guess I will need to post on mud as I thought for sure folks here would want.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yes, this is last years model apparently as I said I won them 12 months ago. I guess you can call and ask Metal Tech. Guess I will need to post on mud as I thought for sure folks here would want.
I might be interested. The thing is these spring require an additional $500 investment to be used. There for the LT kit, and IIRC you cant slap these without the LT shocks bump stops and extended lines.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I'm not an expert, but I think you could slap these in without the rest of the LT setup.

The only part of the LT setup that would require addtional mods would be the struts. If you had the LT struts, you would NEED the bumpstops (to prevent the strut from bottoming out), extended brake lines, and the longer springs (without longer springs, the additional travel would let the stock length springs fall out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Are these still for sale?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts