Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Mark, I can't tell you how much we appreciate you doing this! I'm buying you a brewsky in Ouray this year :cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,790 Posts
Very cool Mark!!!

Hi Mark- You have 2007-2009 listed. Is there a difference on the 2010 in regards to how sliders mount?
x2 you might want to clear this up in the auction thread as a lot of members with newer rigs will want to know.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Mark- You have 2007-2009 listed. Is there a difference on the 2010 in regards to how sliders mount?
Yes the pair in the auction will not fit a 2010+ . We have since updated our design and have a slider for the 2010+ that will be available second week in Feb.

I really wanted to start the year off with an Auction for Mike's family and wanted it to be for something we have in stock. So it has to be be for the 2007-9 only for now.

Mark

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yes the pair in the auction will not fit a 2010+ . We have since updated our design and have a slider for the 2010+ that will be available second week in Feb.

I really wanted to start the year off with an Auction for Mike's family and wanted it to be for something we have in stock. So it has to be be for the 2007-9 only for now.

Mark
Cool man. Just wanted to verify before I bid. I'll check with you guys in Feb on the 10 slides. Thumbs up for giving to the cause :bigthumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts