Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Getting ready to install the MT winch bumper that I got during the group buy this past spring. I am mulling over a couple of options for fog lights and/or wing delete. Here are some concept pictures (including Bianmc's TTUE from another thread), and finally my current setup at Pismo Dunes. Any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just my opinion but I’d go wingless. They don’t really do anything but create something to bust off/scrape up on a trail.
Really depends on the look you like and how hard the trails are. If you ride tough stuff-there have been some times I pulled a tire up a huge rock or ledge on the side of a trail that I know would have busted that thing off if I had one.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just my opinion but I’d go wingless. They don’t really do anything but create something to bust off/scrape up on a trail.
Really depends on the look you like and how hard the trails are. If you ride tough stuff-there have been some times I pulled a tire up a huge rock or ledge on the side of a trail that I know would have busted that thing off if I had one.
Thanks Scrufy,
I am leaning that direction. Do you have fog or driving lights mounted?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts