Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

681 - 696 of 696 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
The Blue Smirf, Let me know if you are up for a micro brew sometime as I frequent the area. Gonna most likely be steelheading the Joe on Saturday.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey all, I just moved to the Detroit area (Birmingham). Was curious if there are ever any meet ups around the area. Also, any decent places to wheel within an hour or two?

·
Registered
265 Posts
we have had a couple meet ups, they were fun and a few really good people. I just don't think their is that many people willing to do meet ups. Im game if anyone wants to do it. I will volunteer my house in the summer. I have a LARGE pool and kegerator full of beer. If that works we will invite Bob Zukowski so we get fed well with his dutch oven cooking.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks guys. I'd definitely be interested in a local meet up or better yet, a meet up at one of the parks when the weather gets nicer.

·
Registered
265 Posts
June 18th at my house in Davison, Mi. anyone interested in attending I will PM my address in June when its closer. Just let me know if you plan on attending. Also join the FaceBook group Great Lakes FJ as i don't get on here as much and it will be easier.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all! I'm new to the forum. I know this is an old thread but I'm trying to get a group together to head to Bundy Hill in Jerome MI. I took my 07 FJ there a couple weeks ago and HAD A BLAST! Down side was that I was by myself and didn't want to push the limits. Anyone interested in meeting up and getting muddy?

681 - 696 of 696 Posts