Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Canton. If you're a luthier, I could use your input on a Taylor 714ce that has been beat to hell by the bar scene.
Sounds like a beer and some mud to me, lets see if we can't get some folk's together for a meet and greet somewhere this weekend. We can talk guitars when no ones listening..:rofl:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sounds like a beer and some mud to me, lets see if we can't get some folk's together for a meet and greet somewhere this weekend. We can talk guitars when no ones listening..:rofl:
Sounds good. I'll have to play the weekend by ear.. depending on where the meet happens. I have some travelling to do for the holiday.

Playing at Paradise Grille in Marietta Wed night if you're looking for a watering hole.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good. I'll have to play the weekend by ear.. depending on where the meet happens. I have some travelling to do for the holiday.

Playing at Paradise Grille in Marietta Wed night if you're looking for a watering hole.
Right around the corner (well about 3 miles) might just stop in for a beer.

·
Registered
149 Posts
We're available on Sunday's to go out. We haven't been able to make it over to Suches yet. Most of our time has been spent north of Helen. But always looking for more roads to try out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts