Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
"The City of Bridgeport would like to honor all who those who have served our country in the U.S. Armed Forces. On Saturday & Sunday, May 28 & 29, 2011 all active duty and retired military will receive a discounted entrance fee to Northwest Park.

Present your current Active Duty Military photo ID and your park entrance fee is waived for the day.

Present your current Retired Military photo ID your park entrance fee is discounted to $15 per day.

The park will not be open on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30."

That's awesome!
Thanks for supporting our military in this way, Bridgeport. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going to try and make it out at some point Sat or Sunday.

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not Sheet! I bought a gently used 3rd member and bringing Debbie's spare keys! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In case you locals missed it...:bump:

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Man, I'd love to trek out there with ya, Steve. As a matter of fact, I had a lot of plans this weekend, going somewhere to wheel was one of 'em. Kudos to Bridgeport for the wheeling offer to our servicemen and women.

But, as best laid plans go, it was my turn in the barrel for being on-call this weekend. So, I'm stuck in town until Wednesday... grrr....

So, I'm spending the weekend getting caught up on chores and mods. I've got a few things I need to finish on the FJ before the summit, so I guess this weekend is as good as any to get 'r done.

Have fun, and try not to break anything, ok? :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts