Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Thank you everyone who showed up, hopefully you guys and girls had a great time and love the finished product. I will be posting up more pictures later on in the week when I get back on the computer. Oh, not only do I specialize in astro-photography I now dabble in trauma photos!

My wife thought she was a ninja warrior yesterday!

ouchy by Colin F, on Flickr

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #127

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
I was on the Thursday night Imogene run, and you took a similar shot of our group at the mine. I would very much like to have a copy of that photo, or see it posted here. Thanks!
Do you mean this one?

It was in the link above.

IMG_9790small by Colin F, on Flickr

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Want to keep this up so people know how to get their pix, please email me your photo number.

Okay everybody, Check out the pictures and email me at [email protected] and let me know which one is yours. Just tell me the picture number like--- IMG_xxxx Here is what I have up so far.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/capturesbycolin/sets/72157655968101125

Mine is the IMG_9580small. Wondering if any of the other shots turned out decent.
Yes I did find another one and just photoshopped it, hope you like it. What is your email so I can send you the full size ones.
IMG_9575small by Colin F, on Flickr

Incredible work Toyotacolin. I'm you newest fan. Breathtaking.
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Re: Milkyway photoshoot ( group buy? LOL)

TxAggie said:
I hope Imogene Pass is more visible on my 2016 Summit trail! Weather moved in as we approached the Pass - cool experience but not much to see once there.
Wow, that would totally suck man!
I feel for ya!

:surprise

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #137

·
Registered
630 Posts
Who loves my Milky way shots? Who is going to the FJ summit? Who wants their own Milky way shots!?! I will be offering my photoshoot again this year for anybody who would love a few shots of their FJs under the stars. I will be going early this year and be doing a night shoot before the Summit starts so if you are interested and could be able to do it Tues, Wed. or Thursday night. ( I have not picked a date yet, as it depends on weather and schedules.) Please PM to confirm that you want pictures, pricing and more details.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Who loves my Milky way shots? Who is going to the FJ summit? Who wants their own Milky way shots!?! I will be offering my photoshoot again this year for anybody who would love a few shots of their FJs under the stars. I will be going early this year and be doing a night shoot before the Summit starts so if you are interested and could be able to do it Tues, Wed. or Thursday night. ( I have not picked a date yet, as it depends on weather and schedules.) Please PM to confirm that you want pictures, pricing and more details.
Would love too... However I won't be arriving until around 2 am on Thursday evening/Friday morning.

Love the ones you took of my FJ. Would love some of the 4Runner... Maybe another year.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Would love too... However I won't be arriving until around 2 am on Thursday evening/Friday morning.

Love the ones you took of my FJ. Would love some of the 4Runner... Maybe another year.
Just get there by 1am and I'm sure I'll still be taking pictures! :surprise

121 - 140 of 140 Posts