Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling some things out of my FJ that I no longer need. I'm willing to ship everything as long as the buyer is willing to pay for shipping (and possibly give me a day or two to find a box to fit your item(s) in).
All items are located in the metro Atlanta, GA area. All items are in used condition unless stated otherwise.

Stuff for sale:

4 piece FJ OEM All Weather Mats - $100 ***SOLD***
The logo on the passenger side mat is a little damaged but other than that they are in great shape.

5 piece FJ OEM Carpet Mats - $50 ***PENDING***
The four mats up front were removed from my FJ about a month after I bought it, the cargo mat was removed just recently, so it's faded a bit. Otherwise the mats are in excellent to like new condition.

1 Bridgestone Dueller 265/70/17 tire - $80
This was my spare. Was never driven on, so it's pretty much brand new.

Help me clear up some room in my house!
Also I still have these great tires for sale here!

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
The all weather mats shouldn't last long at this price.

Good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man especially since ppl are trying to sell them for $250+ starting price on eBay lately. I'd feel pretty sleazy selling mine for that high. I mean I know they should be marked up a little since they are in high demand and aren't in production anymore but c'mon, $250?

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Hell I would put Jeep mats in my FJ so I could step on them when I get in and FJ ones in my TJ jeep. LOL

·
Registered
17 Posts
Did the all weather mats sell? If not, I'm interested... and close.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
hey ugly, i like that idea. i've had mine sitting in the basement for awhile. I think i'm gonna finally have a door mat in my garage now. Awesome idea!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts