Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello, All.

Traded in my FJ so I have no need for the FJ parts I have laying around.

Willing to ship at buyers expense. Some of these bigger parts may not be worth it, but I can ship if you want. Located in Dayton, OH 45419.

OEM Flares$200
[/URL][/IMG]

Misc. Bits Driver side rear door panel is sold.

Driver side rocker panel is sold.

Fog Light switch and harness $50 SOLD

Door trim black out tape $20

Door black out tape $50

More misc. bits

·
14,011 Posts
Curved pieces are taillight access covers, hole pieces go on back door at base of lift struts and... IDK. :grin

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
36,656 Posts
Two smaller ones at top right look like covers from the seat bolts on the floor at the end of the tracks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just saw your reply.. how about 50.00 bucks with the passenger side rocker panel included? I have no idea if this offer is reasonable or outrageous!
I can do $75 for the rocker panel and the covers in the last pic. Shipped for $120. Shipping is a decent amount even though it weighs nothing since the box will be so long.

I shipped the driver side rocker 2 hours North of me and it was $35! Seemed crazy to me the guy would rather pay shipping than meet me half way :shrug03:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I can do $75 for the rocker panel and the covers in the last pic. Shipped for $120. Shipping is a decent amount even though it weighs nothing since the box will be so long.

I shipped the driver side rocker 2 hours North of me and it was $35! Seemed crazy to me the guy would rather pay shipping than meet me half way :shrug03:
well, I guess I will just have to live with my cracked rocker panel for now, but I will take the passenger side taillight access cover, just tell me how much.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Passenger side taillight access cover SOLD.

Everything is OBO. Would like to clear the space in my garage!

Friday bump. TTT

1 - 20 of 27 Posts