Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in getting together for an annual trip through Lake of the Ozarks, cross one of Missouri's few swinging bridges still in operation, send me your email addresses so I can build a list. No commitment now just need anyone that is interested to send me your email and I will start to coordinate something when I get a few takers.

For now I am tied up all this Fall so at best probably a Dec/Jan date. Eagles are always out in numbers flying around Bagnell Dam and there is always that chance of snowy conditions.

Send your replies to [email protected] or you can PM me.

Thanks
Diamond D.

·
Banned
11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
White falcon, I'll checkout the MO 4WD site. I've been on the Cali FJ forum for some time and like those guys however they are mainly in Cali so trying to get a group together in the Midwest on that site isn't going to happen. I'm not a big off-roader just enjoy the outdoors and my FJ. Had a jeep when I was a teenager and am reliving those days with my FJ. Feel free to post my proposed Rally and info on MO site and if it seems we have a legit amount of participants I'll put my best effort into making in a worthy day!

Thanks
Diamond

1 - 9 of 9 Posts