Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, a couple of guys/gals from T4R and I are trying to get a MO/IL 4x4 crew together. Our group is composed of mainly 4runners, tacos, and a few FJ's. We want to plan a meet and possibly get a large group going out to St Joes or Wa$hita or wherever. If you're interested just shoot me your email + name and I'll add you to our mailing list. If we get enough interest we'll have stickers made. Still deciding on a name too, so if you have any ideas, just post them up. :rocker:

~Andrew

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, added both of you. If you get an email from a Kris Kinsinger, its about the group!

~Andrew

·
Registered
500 Posts
Add me.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
41 Posts
pm'ing you. couple guys off expeditionportal might be interested too. we just went to potawotomi in fulton yesterday. still not a fan of mud and trees.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I dont know if I am too north or too late for you guys but I am interested as well...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont know if I am too north or too late for you guys but I am interested as well...
You're not too late, we're planning something within the next month when its a little warmer out. We already have about 30 people, still working on a name for the club. PM me your name and email address and I'll add you to the mailing list.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea we just realized that. We're changing it.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Hey, we're in Richland in SW MO. But, we'd be interested in what you have going on and will join in when we can!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
619 Posts
I Got your first email... Planned it for Easter Weekend???
Wondering the same thing? Out of town that weekend. Easter bunny will have to find us at Disney this year!:bigthumb: Hope to find a good time to go with all you guys!
I think a trip to Hannibal would be great, might get some Chi town folks to join in on that one. I got in touch with them a while back and last I heard they were blasting in the quarry and didn't know when the next weekend would be open for trail riding. Just an idea for some time down the road?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Dale, just pm me your full name and email addy and I'll add you the mailing list.

As for the date, yea we just realized its on Easter weekend. I think we're planning for something the first week of May. Its finals week for a lot of us, but it'll be a nice reward to go wheeling that weekend.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hopefully everyone received our recent email regarding the date change. Now if you think you can make it, please email back saying that you can go. We have just over 30 people signed up for the list, but only 4 have gotten back to us.

~Andrew

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shoot me a pm with your name and email. We're going to st joes park may 30th. You don't really need to be a pro, it just dunes and mud pools. I can't even squeeze my rig on some of the offroad trails out there.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump. If you haven't received the latest email, we are planning to go to St joes next sunday the 29th and camp the night, then possibly wheel the next day too on memorial day. Please pm me if you are interested, or just post up in here.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts