Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks like Hannibal rocks is open this weekend. I've never been, and ready to go. Anyone up for it? Sunday is better for me.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Hey we may go again... thats just north of Troy where we live. Your thinking Sunday? I think that would work here.... Hopefully the trails are better mapped than wash ta..

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'll probably be there Saturday for the RRock rock crawl event. I think that Chris and Charity (NOT-HIS-FJ) should be there too.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that would be great! I got me cb installed this last weekend so no missing out this time:)

there's no way thier maps could be worst then wash!ta!!!

Hey we may go again... thats just north of Troy where we live. Your thinking Sunday? I think that would work here.... Hopefully the trails are better mapped than wash ta..

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Ahhh great! I was gonna ask if you had gotten a CB yet... a must have for the trail. They have a trail map on their website, i just hope the trails are as well marked. Only a couple extreme trails, most look stock to moderate... which is ok since i am still rolling on the stock rubber.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there are signs with arrows and stars, just stay with the 1 and 2 stars and you will be fine. just remember with all the rain, it makes those trails that much more difficult
b

thanks for the tip! will you be up there Sunday? also, how crowded would you say the trails are when these events are going on? thanks!

paul, if your game pm me your number, and we will set a time and meet.

·
Registered
435 Posts
most people that go to the events are there to watch the competition, trails are ussually clear of rigs. i wont be there this weekend due to other obligations, this will be the first event im missing since they opened

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks again for the info. It seems their not open a lot, so I want to check them out while I can. I bet those competitions are pretty intense too.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thats my buddy right there in the judge shirt, and somehow i think he was talking about me
[/IMG]

That guy was really nice. It was good talking to him, and he helped me get unstuck.:)

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
it was nice meeting you two guys!!
It was good meeting you also!

As for my carnage - bashed up front skid plate, gouged front wheel from the rocks, and somehow I managed to pull all the wires off the switch on the Warn winch controller.... thanks to a guy in a Jeep who let me borrow his controller to get thru a few very muddy sections... (Ive GOT to upgrade from the stock rubber soon!)

All in all it was a pretty fun day... i look forward to going back and exploring a lot of the trails we missed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts