Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seal13il

Muddygrl/TNSquire

This was a pretty damn steep descent. You could not see the road, and there was a straight down drop before you could see anything. Kinda nerve wrecking

Flex!

Just a big steep off camber hill

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I know yall have moer than that, with that never running out of memory camera of yours.

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
I know yall have moer than that, with that never running out of memory camera of yours.
yeah, I got a 4gb high speed memory card for this trip. :) It the uploading time that's killing me now. :lol:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
That looks awesome. I can't wait 'till next year. That one drop looked a little scary.

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
We didn't get to do Top of the World for sunset, but the view from Hell's Revenge wasn't too bad.

As always, you see all the pics by clicking the "Trail Photos" link in my sig.

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
That looks awesome. I can't wait 'till next year. That one drop looked a little scary.
Ed, you will have to ask Terry and Matt about all the wonderful words that came out of my mouth when I saw that drop. :lol:
It was a highlight of the trip that I will never forget.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Ed, you will have to ask Terry and Matt about all the wonderful words that came out of my mouth when I saw that drop. :lol:
It was a highlight of the trip that I will never forget.
I will get more details in Harlan. I have found that pics do not tell the whole story and if it look bad in a pic then it must be worse in person.

PS I would have probably said the same thing, then changed my pants.:lol:

·
NWFJCC Moderator
2,804 Posts
Thanks for posting your pics all. It was great to meet you all and to run Hells Revenge with you:cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Thanks for posting your pics all. It was great to meet you all and to run Hells Revenge with you:cheers:
It was great to meet you & your wonderful family too :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts