Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Ed, you will have to ask Terry and Matt about all the wonderful words that came out of my mouth when I saw that drop. :lol:
It was a highlight of the trip that I will never forget.
Stacey and Terry,

Great pics!!!! It was fun running Hell's Revenge with you guys! Wish we'd have made some of the Summit trails with you...

Cheers,

dale and shirley

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
Ed, you will have to ask Terry and Matt about all the wonderful words that came out of my mouth when I saw that drop. :lol:
It was a highlight of the trip that I will never forget.
haha, me either...b/c seeing your reaction is probably one of the most priceless memories of the trip :rofl::rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
I am SOOOOOOooooooo glad I joined up with you folks for this trip through Moab. What an amazing experience. Pair a great location with great company and you get memories for a lifetime. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
haha, me either...b/c seeing your reaction is probably one of the most priceless memories of the trip :rofl::rofl:
Thanks Matt! I'll never quite forget the feeling of walking up to that ledge and looking down and then just going off on your arse.....:lol:

Definitely had a great time, and was with an awesome group. Thanks guys! :)
I'm so glad that you joined us and had a great time. I hope we can do it again real soon.

I am SOOOOOOooooooo glad I joined up with you folks for this trip through Moab. What an amazing experience. Pair a great location with great company and you get memories for a lifetime. Thanks!
Thanks for the kind words Matt. We had a blast to, and it was great to finally meet you. Keep us updated on the possible trail run in your area.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts