Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

361 - 371 of 371 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I'm about 30 miles into Rim Rocker and it's nothing but loose rock. I don't know if the road or views get better but I cant imagine another 130 miles of this. Im at a cross section where the road goes into a town. Might just head back to Moab and join you guys.

It's 160 miles total to Montrose right? Is there a shorter length? Or do people cut back to the road after some time? I was considering going to ouray this way but sounds like a bust. I thought it would be a nice change.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
It's 160 miles total to Montrose right? Is there a shorter length? Or do people cut back to the road after some time? I was considering going to ouray this way but sounds like a bust. I thought it would be a nice change.
yes 160 miles total. I was following GPS coordinates from the rimrockertrail.org. Not sure if that is the way most people are taking?? There are signs/stickers that point to the "RR" trail, so I was definitely on the official trail.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
This is frustrating...trying to post pictures but I get a message that "a security token is missing". Which tells me absolutely nothing about how to remedy it.

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
This is frustrating...trying to post pictures but I get a message that "a security token is missing". Which tells me absolutely nothing about how to remedy it.
Try "uploading" only 3 at a time. That's about the most I can do. Then once those are done uploading you can still add more in the same post.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
That worked, thanks! Although I still have no idea why...

Anyway, thought I'd post a few pics from Elephant Hill in Canyonlands NP.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,925 Posts
That worked, thanks! Although I still have no idea why...

Size of the image I believe. If I use my Canon instead of the iPhone I can only get one at a time unless I edit the image and resize it.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Size of the image I believe. If I use my Canon instead of the iPhone I can only get one at a time unless I edit the image and resize it.
Could be...although if it is that simple it could just say that instead of obfuscating about "security tokens".

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Heh, sorry to disappoint! Funny what our minds make up when we lack information (although I will note that my sig says 'Steve in MN'...). Great meeting you too!

361 - 371 of 371 Posts