Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

221 - 233 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Okay, I'm PISSED OFF!!!!!!!! I'm sure they are on here somewhere, so please if you know them or any of these companies please call them out on this!!!! I sure hope none of these people were in our groups that met up. Why? Why does someone feel they need to deface this beautiful land here in Utah??? This was on their way to Ouray, check the dates they decided to leave. Hopefully they didn't leave their mark in Ouray as well!!

If you do know these people, let them know that the Grand County Sheriff's Office is currently being flooded with notifications and complaints about the vandalism/graffiti that was done. Oh yeah, they are all currently being called out on their social media accounts!!

So if you love being at the Top of the World Trail in Moab and don't want to see stuff like this that can/will close down our trails here in Utah, let these assclowns know they are just that...assclowns!

Attachments

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,765 Posts
Okay, I'm PISSED OFF!!!!!!!! I'm sure they are on here somewhere, so please if you know them or any of these companies please call them out on this!!!! I sure hope none of these people were in our groups that met up. Why? Why does someone feel they need to deface this beautiful land here in Utah??? This was on their way to Ouray, check the dates they decided to leave. Hopefully they didn't leave their mark in Ouray as well!!

If you do know these people, let them know that the Grand County Sheriff's Office is currently being flooded with notifications and complaints about the vandalism/graffiti that was done. Oh yeah, they are all currently being called out on their social media accounts!!

So if you love being at the Top of the World Trail in Moab and don't want to see stuff like this that can/will close down our trails here in Utah, let these assclowns know they are just that...assclowns!
I saw these too and was disgusted...do not understand the mentality behind it - or any act of vandalism such as the burned historic suspension bridge at TOTW entrance. Nonetheless it was still one of the most astonishing, invigorating spots ever!

Just got home this weekend and am sorting thru over 6k pix and even more vids. Will be posting/sending soon!

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
I saw these too and was disgusted...do not understand the mentality behind it - or any act of vandalism such as the burned historic suspension bridge at TOTW entrance. Nonetheless it was still one of the most astonishing, invigorating spots ever!

Just got home this weekend and am sorting thru over 6k pix and even more vids. Will be posting/sending soon!
Nice Deb! We can hardly wait for your pictures. Here's one of you on the way to Imogene Pass. Thank you for acting as our scout ahead of our group. It really helped us with all the traffic.
Kerry and I sent several days in Moab and we too are greatly disappointed by the lack of care some folks display for these precious places we love so much.

Attachments

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,765 Posts
Long overdue but no less awesome...getting excited about the next Moab before Summit adventure, so thought I'd post some of my favorites! Heres a great moment from last July - @Primer adding "horsepower" (@Woodsman, @jeepconvert, @orion and others) in reverse to say outta the canyon below, on Kane Creek :grin

Attachments

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Long overdue but no less awesome...getting excited about the next Moab before Summit adventure, so thought I'd post some of my favorites! Heres a great moment from last July - @Primer adding "horsepower" (@Woodsman, @jeepconvert, @orion and others) in reverse to say outta the canyon below, on Kane Creek :grin
Looking forward to this years trip as well. Come on Deb, I know you've got better pics than that!

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,765 Posts
Looking forward to this years trip as well. Come on Deb, I know you've got better pics than that!
I have many...and many tech issues as well, so will load more as I get them off my DSLR. But particularly enjoyed the "drama" captured in that one lol. Glad to hear you're coming! Any idea on the others?

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
I have many...and many tech issues as well, so will load more as I get them off my DSLR. But particularly enjoyed the "drama" captured in that one lol. Glad to hear you're coming! Any idea on the others?
I know of a couple of familiar faces that will be there. :up_to_something:

·
Premium Member
663 Posts

Saw them in Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMVJccyDcoz/?hl=en

·
Registered
356 Posts
Oh Kane Creek. It was fun.. but man...
Wasn't Kane Creek the run where I got done spotting half the group down an obtacle and turned around to find all of you up on the other side of the canyon? Had to catch a ride standing on the side of the last FJ on his rock sliders. The cold beer from @Primer made it all worth while. Great times my friends, hope to do it again sometime soon.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,765 Posts
Wasn't Kane Creek the run where I got done spotting half the group down an obtacle and turned around to find all of you up on the other side of the canyon? Had to catch a ride standing on the side of the last FJ on his rock sliders. The cold beer from @Primer made it all worth while. Great times my friends, hope to do it again sometime soon.
I think that was Lockhart Basin...somewhere after the airplane wreck site, but before that sweet downhill crawl in a narrow chute...oh man I can't wait!! Hope you can make it too :smile

221 - 233 of 233 Posts