Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Moab Fall Classic 2019

6K views 43 replies 10 participants last post by  NyNomad 
#1 · (Edited)
- Dates: October 10-14 , 2019

Come join us for the 2019 Moab Fall Classic! This is a Family friendly, unstructured weekend in Moab. If interested come on out! Camp out or get a hotel! Join in on a trail ride or do your own thing! (There might be T-shirts for those who come. I haven't decided yet)

- Camping location (Not mandatory) : Kane Creek campground
- Trails: Chicken Corners, Arches National Park and maybe Fins’n Things (again, you can do your own thing if you don't like the planned trails)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Do you have planned dates yet? You may know that October is one of the busiest months of the year in Moab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 · (Edited)
This is a thread that has been started about a specific event... on a specific date.

Please respect the OP's direction on his thread.

Feel free to start a new thread if you want to create an event of your own.

:cheers:

EDIT: Thread is back on track. Thread crapping posts have been deleted.

#7 ·
Kane Creek Reservations are open!! This year I made reservations for the Full Service RV Site. 10 sites, I know of 2 that have already been reserved leaving 8 left.. Not mandatory to stay at the RV sites. they just happen to be the closest to the showers. Last year we camped at the Deluxe Tree Tent/RV Site. Just a short drive down the road. Hope to see you out there no matter which campsite you or other accommodations you make!
https://www.kanecreekmoab.com/book-a-room

#8 ·
Fins and Things... & Chicken Corners are on the list for trail runs this year! (again, you can do whatever you want to do! it's not a structured / scheduled weekend outing!)

#12 ·
Subscribed to this thread. I don't know if I can make it, but I'd sure like to. Fins and Things is over my head, but Chicken Corners looks like a fun trail for my first trip, and I'd love to visit Arches!

Reactions: NyNomad
#27 ·
Don't work that way. My baby. Just can't walk away when I am needed. Most likely the Jarhead in me or something.

I am cutting back some. I have been to Phoenix, Durango, headed to Ouray then the Alumni and most likely the Fall Classic. The only problem is, nothing gets done when I am gone. lol

But actually off more now than I work I think.

#31 · (Edited)
- Weather permitting, meet locations and times will stay the same regardless of weather. But trails ride maybe cancelled due to unrideable/unsafe conditions. Again, these are my plans and no one is under any obligation to come, you are free to do as you please.

- Window Decals will be handed out at each meet location prior to trail rides and Outdoor movie night located in the RV area near the bathrooms.*Limited decals (25total), limited one(1) per vehicle. Please be respectful and only take One(1).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday 11 Oct, Chicken Corners Meeting location:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/v2xtBBNNrYt7Q8wr9

Time: 0800
Departure time: 0815 Sharp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday 12 Oct, Arches National Park Meeting location:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/BZ9vZfakUdZGucgz8

Time: 0900
Departing: 0930
*Notes: Entry Fee required at gate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday 13 Oct, Fins'N Things meeting location;
https://maps.app.goo.gl/NYwKgDXwUD1PdRat5

Time: 0900
Departing: 0930
*Note: Entry Fee required at gate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday and Saturday Outdoor Movie Night:
- Show time: 2100(9pm)
- Friday: The Great Outdoors, Caddy Shack
- Saturday: Jurassic Park, Maximum overdrive

#43 ·
I'm sorry we weren't able to join you except for the first day, but we had an awesome time! Thanks for inviting us to join the party.

#44 ·
the 2nd Annual Fall Classic was great!!! Thank you all who came out to play! My buddy dave, his son and another of their friends came out and dirtbiked the entire weekend! us 4X4's took on Chicken corners, Top of The World and Fins! Total for the weekends adventures were: 5 FJ's, 2.5 jeeps, 3 dirtbikes... while on Fins we picked up a guy and his wife who where in a green Rubbi who had never been to moab so they tagged along with us. Great Weather! not a cloud in the sky the entire weekend. contrary to popular belief there was next to no traffic on any of the 3 trails! Needless to say....

3rd ANNUAL MOAB FALL CLASSIC, OCT 8 - 12, 2020!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.