Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm driving to Moab and will be arriving in the mid-afternoon on Monday, June 25th. My father will be riding with me. I have family in Moab and have been going there annually for about twenty-years. I love the area, but it would be nice to have another FJ on the trails with us. Mine is a 2010 TT Edition that's stock [got it at Carmax two months ago :)]. I ran my first gen 4runner there for 5-6 years on the harder trails and will not be doing that this time. That being said, I do want to spend some time wheeling and was thinking about linking a couple of trails together for 5-6 hours of driving Tuesday and Wednesday.

If anyone is going to be in the area and would like to meet up for some beers or hit the trails, let me know!

Clay

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Shoot I just got back from Moab. It would have been nice to have someone show me the trails.

Hopefully someone responds.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the future, Zed! I'm sure we can all schedule something a little more large-scale and official and get everyone together. I think either late May or early September would be PERFECT because there won't be as many Heeps around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts