Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All:)

As i was looking for a place to stay in Moab, I kept finding very bad reviews on all hotels/motels though prices where $$$$$! so I decided to run a research & found a hidden Jam! the place is called "Rustic Inn" and was purchased & totaly renovated 8 months ago! all rooms have kitchenets & it is centrally located 1 blook from Downtown Moab.

I booked my room for the "Moab before the summit" 12th-15th & arranged for a special rate for forum members at $69.95 per night! just call & ask for Hidy & tell her you are with the FJ Summit & reff by Sharon.

Moab Utah National Parks info|tourist info, national parks in Moab UT national parks

Hope it helps

See you all in few days:clap:

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Sharon,

That's really cool of you, man! Thanks! :)

Mo

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
OHh come on the holiday inn express will have you waking up refreshed and doing back flips everyday:rofl::rofl: just dont do hells gate after a night there:rofl::lol:glad you found a place!

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
OHh come on the holiday inn express will have you waking up refreshed and doing back flips everyday:rofl::rofl: just dont do hells gate after a night there:rofl::lol:glad you found a place!
Jake! Chris Nelson's taking me up Hell's Gate several times on Monday so I know it like the back of my hand! :D
Trust me.....come toward the light....:lol:

M

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jake! Chris Nelson's taking me up Hell's Gate several times on Monday so I know it like the back of my hand! :D
Trust me.....come toward the light....:lol:

M
yep..i heared about our Monday "special guest" plans......I am so exited!!!! now all i need is to explain my wife "why are we going to a place called "hells gate"......:rofl:

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
yep..i heared about our Monday "special guest" plans......I am so exited!!!! now all i need is to explain my wife "why are we going to a place called "hells gate"......:rofl:
Just tell her what I told Keith: Trust me. I'm a professional.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I cant believe you guys got hooked up...we tried but they were busy after the summit:( ohh well we dont need no stinking trail team:lol:

Very cool Maureen I would trust Chris to get me up it:D next time girl your showing me the ways...make sure you guys take lots of video and pics I would like to see it done properly again:rofl:

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
I cant believe you guys got hooked up...we tried but they were busy after the summit:( ohh well we dont need no stinking trail team:lol:

Very cool Maureen I would trust Chris to get me up it:D next time girl your showing me the ways...make sure you guys take lots of video and pics I would like to see it done properly again:rofl:
I'm not talking about AFTER the Summit. I'm talking about this coming Monday, Jake! Come on!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol.... i just sent my wife miss FJ's youtube movie...reaction = "Oy Vey....",lol:clap:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I know what you are talking about Maureen:rofl:

send her my hells gate video:rofl: just kidding your trip will be canceled! oy vey ohh no your dating my grandmother:rofl:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know what you are talking about Maureen:rofl:

send her my hells gate video:rofl: just kidding your trip will be canceled! oy vey ohh no your dating my grandmother:rofl:
lol...she is just making sure the good old jewish "Oy" doesnt go to waist.....:rofl:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
:rofl::rofl: even my shiksa mother says it....she's actually is quite jewish! the guilt the guilt:rofl:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey it took over 5000 years to creat the "perfect guilt muchine" u can't just throw it away....:thinkerg:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
:rofl::rofl: well we had to pass on all those feeling after being enslaved for thousands of years:rofl:

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
lol.... i just sent my wife miss FJ's youtube movie...reaction = "Oy Vey....",lol:clap:
Sharon,

Don't show her Jake's video unless you want your trip canceled! :) Chris is the guy spotting MissFJ up Hell's Gate.
I'm somewhere out there spotting FJ-Ollie up in another YouTube video. Yep, found it:
YouTube - FJ-Ollie Hell's Gate

M

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Man ollies looked so nice:rofl::rofl: I have just now come out of my fear of the front T-rex arms going high in the air:D

another good one to see it Jeshuas:jawdrop: HOLLY hell I cant even watch it!

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
That's the difference between a manual and automatic. You have to keep moving, steady but light throttle and NEVER gun it.
It's a slow, steady crawl. You never should put your foot on the clutch. This is what I've learned.

:scared: Nevertheless, it still terrifies me to watch.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Ohh no I have my clutch tricks for crawling up things slow..I would have rather been told to stop and have him reposition...thrown the emergency brake on and gone when ron was ready. I really wasn't going all that fast until my adrenaline kicked in and my legs were shaking like a leaf:rofl: I could not control the throttle and you kept saying not so much gas...my legs were numb and I was done:rofl: another reason I want the inchworm at the raffle:D

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
Did I hear something about my video? ;)

Hell's Gate on Vimeo

10+ min of fear, the scariest moment in my life!!!!

Wish I was there with you guys before, so I could hold on to Jake as we watch others go up Hells Gate, but I am kind of stopping by after. :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts