Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Still Planning on being there if any one else will be there. For sure the weekend. Lets see if we can get a few more. Tain:clap:

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far it is me and tain. Anyone else? Come on Utah guys! Brett, Bob, Greg? Anyone?:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
The halloween thing puts stress on the trip for me. I need to figure out with the wife what her work schedule is. If she works then we will probably attend (my daughter and I). If she doesn't we will have some lame Halloween party to attend, and it will be my daughter's first year to trick-or-treat (I can go again, finally! :)).

You guys are a very sexy alternative to my wife dressed up like a naughty nurse though... wait, no, I was wrong, your not. :lol:

I'll figure this out and post up. It's getting cold fast.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'd be interested if it were not for the kids and Halloween. I just got back today and I am already itching to go again. What about some trails closer to SLC in the interum?

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Brad,
I think the kids' stuff is on Friday, October 30 as well. Let me see about a kitchen pass. Are you camping on Saturday night?
Bob

UNLESS, of course, I get to go trick-or-treating with Brett's wife.... :bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Bob!
It's getting a little cold for me to camp. Probably just going the motel route. Come out and play!:cheers:

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Hey Bob!
It's getting a little cold for me to camp. Probably just going the motel route. Come out and play!:cheers:
Have you found a deal on a place to stay?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just a BUMP but I have the weekend off and would like to do a ride any where, If you all in SLC want something closer say the word. I know the Sanrafel Dessert pretty good if you like to see some stuff nothing to tecnical, Just some one say the word like to get something going, even up in your neck of the woods. Tain:clap:

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
My nagavator and I are headed to The Maze area Nov 30 - Nov 2. That's the closest we're getting to Moab. No real plans on where we are camping. We might even be colded/snowed/rained out. Don't know/don't care, we just have to get out.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I might be interested today.

As far as Moab, we camped there last weekend. It wasn't cold but the wind kicked up to about 35 mph.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts