Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decieded to go down to Moab over the weekend. A friendly group of Jeeps let me tag along. Here are a few pics of the Poison Spider trail.

·
Mistress of Mud
2,684 Posts
Awesome pics. I love Moab!

·
Premium Member
17,119 Posts
Nice pics!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics!!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sweet pics and you've got a good looking rig! Maybe its the angle but the yellow rig looks like its on the verge of a flop... with no visible cage. Spooky.

·
Registered
308 Posts
good pixs.......I'm leaving in 6 days to tour Southern UT. Been there many times but I need my yearly red rock clay bath! I would recommend this to anyone. First it's a hellva lot cheaper then any mud bath you'll find cause it's free. All ya need to do is bring or find some water. Cover yourself head to toe, clothing optional, in water. It also helps if the red clay is wet. Now gently cover your self up with the clay. Lay in the sun on some selected red rocks and bake for as long as you can stand it.
Now rinse off with some clean water starting from head and sweeping down to the toes. OK, you'll have some red pigment on your skin for a few days but you'll feel completely awesome! Weird? Well don't knock it unless you've tried it! :bandit:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Nice pics! Is this one angled wrong when it was taken? I can't imagine it not flipping when it's up like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts