Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be in Moab for about a week starting June 4 (Wed). Wanted to know if anyone would be interested in doing some of the slick rock trails. I'll run them anyway, but it'll be more fun with a group :)

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
178 Posts
Headed down Memorial Day weekend myself. No takers for my weekend yet. I'd consider changing but already made non-refundable reservations.

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Headed down Memorial Day weekend myself. No takers for my weekend yet. I'd consider changing but already made non-refundable reservations.
Your post inspired mine, but I can't make it for the Memorial day weekend. Split the difference and do early week after Memorial Day? :)

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have my dates firmed up now. I'm going to be in the Moab area Tue and Wed, June 3 and 4. If anyone wants to do some trails together, let me know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mir,

I'm heading up either Monday or Tuesday. Waiting on a new Pop up trailer to be shipped.:) I heading there via monument valley and then up. So not sure how long your gonna be there but I'd be up to wheeling with you. This will be my first time there wheeling. OME lift 285/70/17 bfg km2's but other then that stock. No skid plates. :( Got an ARB front bumper but they apparently forgot to include the hardware kit so dont know if that and my winch will be on before I leave or not. I'm looking at some of the trails in canyonlansd like potash. Like to get a pic of Paul Bunyons Potty etc down there.

So someone who's skilled and firmiliar would be great! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mir,

I'm heading up either Monday or Tuesday. Waiting on a new Pop up trailer to be shipped.:) I heading there via monument valley and then up. So not sure how long your gonna be there but I'd be up to wheeling with you. This will be my first time there wheeling. OME lift 285/70/17 bfg km2's but other then that stock. No skid plates. :( Got an ARB front bumper but they apparently forgot to include the hardware kit so dont know if that and my winch will be on before I leave or not. I'm looking at some of the trails in canyonlansd like potash. Like to get a pic of Paul Bunyons Potty etc down there.

So someone who's skilled and firmiliar would be great! :cheers:
I could even drive out there via Phoenix if you want to caravan. My only constraint is that I'm going to be gone on/after Thur.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts