Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm still kicking around the idea of heading up that way Curtis. You guys still got room for me if I decide to go?
Yes sir! What I'm seeing is that its a max of 3 vehicles per campsite so if you and witch doctor go I'll reserve another campsite. there doesn't seem to be an issue with how many vehicles are on the trail just at the campsite.

Witch Doctor you still in? :blueblob:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Cool, we will keep in touch about it. I have not registered for the summit (and apparently it is all ready booked up, so I may just swing up to Moab and then back home. I am not sure yet I will just have to see how busy we are at work. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yes sir! What I'm seeing is that its a max of 3 vehicles per campsite so if you and witch doctor go I'll reserve another campsite. there doesn't seem to be an issue with how many vehicles are on the trail just at the campsite.

Witch Doctor you still in? :blueblob:
From what I recall about looking at the BLM campsites, there are some that aren't terribly far apart. We could shuttle people back and forth for dinner and what not. I know some Tacomas did it a couple years back while we were there and they ran it all open (diffs) , and had no problem doing it in two days.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
It looks like there is limited parking without reserving another campsite. Can anyone confirm?
Nick I don't think its a problem, Witch Doctor isn't going to be able to go with us. I don't think the campsites are that far away from each other.

·
Premium Member
883 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'm not bringing mine as much as I would like to, but there are kennels in Moab, just a thought.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Hey Curtis, decision has been made and I'll be coming along on the WRT trip...if there's still room available. Now I just need to make a decision on when to arrive there.
Awesome! :laugh

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I have requested the camping spots of Hardscable A & B (3 vehicles at "A" and 2 Vehicles at "B"). I will see if they grant them.

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
I have requested the camping spots of Hardscable A & B (3 vehicles at "A" and 2 Vehicles at "B"). I will see if they grant them.
Excellent choices sarge!!

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Id love to come but my "camping" is now hotel based :lol:

Seriously though. My issue is I dont want to lug all that gear out to Summit.

Now if Sarge would throw it in his trailer... :lol:

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Id love to come but my "camping" is now hotel based :lol:

Seriously though. My issue is I dont want to lug all that gear out to Summit.

Now if Sarge would throw it in his trailer... :lol:
Just pack it in his trailer when he's not looking :lol:
:rofl: I think that is what you call friends! :grin

21 - 40 of 74 Posts