Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a fairly large Moab file that includes trail photos and descriptions from traildamage.com. Everything on it is clickable for a photo or text. I have colored the trails green, yellow or red for obvious reasons since Moab can be an extremely hairy place.

Air2air's Moab File

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
And who said all your good for is photoshop. Todd again you give us some great info and help.

I have to say that this is supper helpful for a upcoming trip. I just might have to get you another dvd for this one. :D

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah this Moab file took a week and there is a lot of stuff in there. However it is only scratching the surface. Hopefully you can edit in your own contributions if you have pictures, etc...

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
been checking it out, you are the MAN, and you totally get another DVD! I know just the one to get.

I will hopefully have stuff to add to it after Ouray. :)

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Todd, what a great job you did, Thanks buddy :cheers:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Todd,
One word: Excellent!

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Colin - great to hear from you! Hope we can see you in CO...?

And Mike as long as I have this avatar I know you're just buttering me up to strike vengeance

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Thanks Colin - great to hear from you! Hope we can see you in CO...?

And Mike as long as I have this avatar I know you're just buttering me up to strike vengeance
Your time is coming....ah, very soon my friend. :up_to_something:

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Decidion I'm making an all-new one that's much better and bigger. It'll have every trail visible to the eye.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Todd,

Thanks for your great work on this! Please let us know when you get the "updated" version finished!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
882 Posts
from what i can gather , he got most of his map info from trail damage heres then linkhttp://www.traildamage.com/index.php

1 - 15 of 15 Posts