·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Granger, Granger, Granger, Granger, Granger, Granger

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We will be accepting nominations for a while so everyone has time to think about it. Lets try to keep this thread on topic tho :) thx.

As far as the current team, it is: ekool, jayc, castrol and percy.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Despite this being perceived as repayment for Pancho's vote of confidence, I think he is a logical choice with or without his endorsement.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
id say the usual suspects....pancho, granger, ejr, bostonian guy, mappelman,...and of course tone......

i nominate air for punching bag

i kid i kid!!!!

(LA show in 5 days - i dont care about getting you guys photos of the FJ - ill take some snaps of the toyota girls - ill try to get as many as i can in the back to illustrate space)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Guys, I know we have fun but some threads are meant to be serious. Please try to keep this thread on topic. If you wanna BS, use something in Off Topic.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
well take the finalists,.....from what i see - pancho, mappelman, ejr, boston guy, tone, _______ (at work, cant remember the rest)....and put it into one of them fancy polls you got on here. just make sure you give them a thourough background check and piss test!!

·
Registered
883 Posts
EJR said:
Also, Tacozilla is always taking the high road and would be a huge asset to the TEAM, provided he has time to share. I realize he keeps pretty busy with life in general, but would be great.
I appreciate the nomination EJR and the kind words. Unfortunately, I will have to decline. I have trouble moderating my own forum as it requires a lot of attention. I'm just hear to mainly talk about the off-road aspects of the FJC and will contribute info where I can.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
illFJC said:
looks like Granger got the nod.

Congrats! :) (i think haha)

If the forum needs help, I am available. And would be interested since I like the way the forum currently operates. Although i typically deline invitations. I feel that this is a good group.
this is a great group. looking forward to participating in the evolution from a pre-FJ forum to an actual users group. when's the first FJ group expedition and gathering??

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
We will probably be adding one more for the near term and adding more down the road as well.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
ekool said:
We will probably be adding one more for the near term and adding more down the road as well.

Someone should contact Bill Burke and see if he would be available to meet us in a couple of different groups to show us how to drive these things with all their fancy widgets...

I bet west coasters and mid-westerners alike wouldn't mind a hike to Moab or something similar for a run-down on FJ basics like.... "What VSC, Trac, Atrac, Locking Diff are all for...."

Could be helpful.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Percy said:
Someone should contact Bill Burke and see if he would be available to meet us in a couple of different groups to show us how to drive these things with all their fancy widgets...

I bet west coasters and mid-westerners alike wouldn't mind a hike to Moab or something similar for a run-down on FJ basics like.... "What VSC, Trac, Atrac, Locking Diff are all for...."

Could be helpful.
id throw down for that kind of event. add a weekend at a lodge and some fishing and ive got the vacation ive been looking for.

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Percy said:

Could be helpful.

FWIW, when the FJ is released.. I plan on offering such activity on the East Coast.. (western PA area)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Baja trip, who's in. Not sure if there is rock crawling but I'm sure a train of 40 brand new vehicles will attract enough attention to allow us a true get out of Baja race back to the US.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts