Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
NWFJCC Moderator
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I removed my sliders to paint and decided to make them more kid friendly.
I used aluminum diamond plate to cap the top so that my son's feet wouldn't accidentally slip in between the rails.
I've been thinking about doing this since I bought the sliders and I finally did it.
I hope you all like it.:cheers:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Looks good. What wheels are those?

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Bernd,

Your diamond plate mod to the sliders is very innovative! :rocker::rocker::rocker:

I love your bead lock wheels! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

You do such good work! :king::king::king:

What a guy! :bigthumb:

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
346 Posts
i run a lot of custom diamond plate i was thinking of doing the same exact thing now im finsta switch it up a bit. that looks mad pro great job. nevermind it prolly had enough gap to catch your kids sneaker twist his ankle. no no. thats why i was going to cover it.
good stuff

·
NWFJCC Moderator
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i run a lot of custom diamond plate i was thinking of doing the same exact thing now im finsta switch it up a bit. that looks mad pro great job. nevermind it prolly had enough gap to catch your kids sneaker twist his ankle. no no. thats why i was going to cover it.
good stuff
i'm not a big fan of trail gear sliders but that finishes them off nicely. good job.

Thank You

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Great job, that looks real good!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Nice job!

·
Premium Member
17,153 Posts
Looks nice!

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Bernd, love it. I have the same sliders and would be great to have what you have. Simple solution that works and looks good!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts