Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my beast for now... no longer sitting on those wheels. Now currently sitting on 17" Mojave Teflons. I didn't like the whole "bling bling" look that these wheels gave off. Will have updated pics soon. Attached are two images and below the list of modifications. If you have any questions on any of the list of mods... please feel free to message me or add it into the thread.

ARB Front Bumper, Warn Winch M8000, All Pro Rear Bumper, Gobi Stealth Roof Rack, Gobi Ladder, Hi-Lift Jack and Mounting Kit, 17" American Racing Mojave Teflon, BFG 285/70R17 Mud Terrain, JBA Stainless Ceramic Header, JBA Stainless Exhaust, ARB Rock Rails, Bud Built Skid Plate, IPF Roof Rack Lights, JO1 Dual Range Driving Lights, H4 Hella Head Lamp Bulb Upgrade, ARB Fog Lights in Front Bumper, Custom Hood with Vents, Avic Z1 Pioneer Navigation Double Din, Custom Leather Front and Rear Seats, Sway-A-Way Racerunner Suspension, ARB Front Diff. Locker, Rear ARB Diff. Locker, ARB Compact Compressor, Dual Battery System, Arm Rest Upgrade, TLC Heritage Badging, Gobi Wind Deflector, KEF Cold Air Intake, Dual Panel Inalfa Power Sunroof

TLC

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
I like the Ice Cube innuendo, rather Mr Short Khop, but couldn't see pics.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sharp looking Black Cherry!

:cheers:

I like the mod choices you made!

:bigthumb:

Have you got any pics of the sunroof (interior/exterior) you can post?

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts