Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I know that most are off of work on Saturday and sunday, but for those of us with weird hours, I am trying to get some folks together for a run on Monday the 7th. Thinking something near boulder or loveland( yep pretty selfish of me) let me know if you are interested. I was thinking about doing an early-ish run then some BBq at our house after. Let me know if your interested, Then I can post on the "official" thread

·
Registered
51 Posts
So I know that most are off of work on Saturday and sunday, but for those of us with weird hours, I am trying to get some folks together for a run on Monday the 7th. Thinking something near boulder or loveland( yep pretty selfish of me) let me know if you are interested. I was thinking about doing an early-ish run then some BBq at our house after. Let me know if your interested, Then I can post on the "official" thread
Getting back from South Dakota that night, but I could probably make it on the 8th if your free.

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
I wouldn't be able to do the whole thing, but I might join for a bit (extended lunch break), depending on where it is.

So, I'll keep watching this thread.
steven

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I could do Tuesday the 8th as well, but Monday is booked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts