Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Looks like all those MT FJs are staying low-profile, huh?

Well how about this, my son lives in Lolo, but I'm the one with the FJ and I'm in Orygun. :thinkerg: Is that close enuff for a start?

There's been some talk about a run to central Oregon (Tygh Valley area) possibly in late Feb, kind of a long drive for ya, but sure would like to see you make it to a run over here. Not sure if it's gonna be a club sanctioned run or not.

Jerry

·
Registered
572 Posts
I used to be in Fort Peck, but in August we moved to SW Wyoming. So I guess that makes me a used to be.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'm about 60 miles south of the WY/MT border. 20Montana, does 19Wyoming mean Uinta County?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Getting closer all the time, gotta be some more FJ owners around Montana. Glad to hear from all of you!!!! Tom and Elaine

·
Registered
933 Posts
I've been in Montana in my FJ.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
My brother just joined the board. He lives in Billings. He doesn't have a FJ yet. I think we should all talk him into it. His forum name is Troutz.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep Troutz needs an FJ. There are quite a few in Billings, four of us here in Lewistown. Dealer in Billings had ten in their lot about ten days ago.. T & E

·
Registered
443 Posts
I might be planning a vacation out near red lodge in sept...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Red Lodge is fun, Elaines families are from there. We spend at least one long weekend a summer there hiding and watching the tourists! Don't miss the candy store on main street. T&E

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just got my FJ on the 9th of Feb. Haven't had a chance to go out and play in the hills yet. I'm in Billings and there are a few around town now, but I still get looks from people who act like they've never seen one.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Don't live in Montana - but travel regularly through MT - heading south from Alberta

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live in Kalispell area. Not too many FJs here yet! only a couple i have seen with any mods. Any body want to make a trail run when snow melts off a little?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey good to hear from you guys! I was beginning to think we were the only ones that would admit to having an FJ. Traveled from Lewistown to Dillon and back over the weekend and saw three others. They are out there. We bought ours in Helena last Feb after a bad experience in Billings with the dealer. Maybe we can look at getting together this summer. Happy Trails T&E

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Every time we are in Bozeman we always see several FJ's but have never talked to anyone there. We'll keep looking as we travel. T&E

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I'll be there late June...

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'm moving to billings to Billings, MT in January. Does anyone know any good wheeling spots there.

What is the area like, I was out there for 4 days and didn't get to see much the area and was wondering if anyone can fill me in on the area.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts