141 - 160 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just moved from Alaska to Billings, MT.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Bump for all FJ residents of Montana. Lets setup a Meet N Greet sometime. If this interests anyone, please speak up or shoot me a PM. The weather is slowly getting better, nows the time to plan. Take care everyone

·
Registered
110 Posts
we would be up for it, head to Billings on a fairly regular basis. Tom and Elaine
Sounds good. Know any places close to town that we could go check out?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Going to whitefish and kalispell Montana this weekend. Any good places to buy parts or plasti dip cheap there? Maybe even a detail shop to fix some rock chips while we golf an white water raft. Thnx

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
fka BLACK HAWK
2,580 Posts
Moving to Great Falls in January. Looking forward to some Montana wheeling and fishing!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Lolo, MT here.
Will be heading to Gravelly Range Road out of Ennis and Virginia City loop on the 23rd of Sept. For 5 days of whatever. Lots of campfires and BS'ng.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Missoula here - only just noticed this thread today. Bought my FJ this last spring and got to try it out in the snow for the first time today :cheers:

·
fka BLACK HAWK
2,580 Posts
Inbound to Great Falls mid January!!!

·
fka BLACK HAWK
2,580 Posts
Where ya'll at Montana owners!? Memorial day weekend is coming up!

Reactions: All-Pro

·
fka BLACK HAWK
2,580 Posts
I created a Facebook group: Montana FJ Cruisers

·
Registered
758 Posts
Hi, All! I just found this thread an am so excited there is a MT thread! We have finally gotten settled in our new home in Victor, MT. We are thinking about having an open house in the coming months and maybe add a mod day in too. Let us know if you would be interested. If you are in the area, come by and see us!!

·
fka BLACK HAWK
2,580 Posts
Heck yeah!.. Check out Big Sky 4wheelers on Facebook! Although I'm in great falls I wheel as often as I can out in Kalispell on the Wild Bill OHV trail! Fathers day weekend camp out up there ever year and they host an annual Snow Bash winter wheeling day ! Crazy fun!

Reactions: All-Pro

·
Registered
80 Posts
We have a group. we meet up alot too

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
We have a group. we meet up alot too
Hi, what's up! I don't do face book but would be fun to do some runs.

141 - 160 of 164 Posts