Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Laughing Member
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I didn't realize how deep the closet is. :rolleyes: Here's some more musical instrument related gear, along with some pics of the gear I posted in the other thread. (Plus, I dropped the prices on some of the previously posted items.)

Take multiple items off my hands, and significant discounts / package deals will apply!! :D :D Google the brand and model number (in bold) for further info, specs and features. Buyer pays shipping.

Roland RA-90 Real-Time Arranger. Combination rhythm arranger / drum machine / MIDI sound module. A full orchestra "band in a box" that connects to any MIDI keyboard, guitar synth, etc. Manuals and extra rhythm style cards included. Excellent condition. $175

Boss DR-5 Dr. Rhythm drum machine and MIDI sound module. Instruction manuals, video and power supply. Very good condition. $90

SOLD DigiTech RP80 Multi-effects pedal unit with built-in volume/wah pedal, power supply and instructions. Excellent condition. $40 SOLD

Ibanez TS-7 Tube Screamer effects pedal. w/ instructions. New condition. $35

Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz effects pedal. w/ instructions. New condition. $35

Dan Electro FAB Echo effects pedal and FAB Chorus effects pedal. New Condition. Both for $30

Alesis MMT-8 MIDI sequencer. Instruction manuals and power supply. Good condition. $75

Yamaha EMT-10 MIDI sound module. AWM sampled pianos, choir, harpsichord, basses, strings, guitar, brass, etc. Includes power suplly and instructions. Good condition. $60

SOLD Boss BCB-30 Pedal board for three Boss-sized effects pedals. Carry top opens and removes. Includes patch cable and instructions. Brand new. $25 SOLD

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
your as bad as i am, maybe i need to do some cleaning also..lol:lol:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Yeah, I'm one of those who keeps buying more new toys and forgetting to retire their virtually brand-new predecessors. :rolleyes:

"He who dies with the most toys wins." :D :D
lol, my father says that all the time.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Goodness steve. How exactly did you hook all of those pedals up to your harp? That is what you play, isn't it?
:)

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
PM sent

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Steve you are just FUNNY! BTW guys/gals I got his 12 string Goya vintage guitar for our son Nate (his 21st birthday is on May 22nd)! Wonderful guitar that Nate is just itching to come home to get. I am awful at keeping a secret from Nate and he KNOWS how to push my buttons so he knows what he is getting!

Kim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts