Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few more photos from Ouray, I posted more on the Summit photo thread.

The mountain in the background is Mt. Wilson, you see it on every can of Coors.

Looking down on Telluride from Tommy Boy

Top of Imogene looking towards Ouray

Cool Shot!

Party at the top of Imogene this past Saturday. They burried kegs in the snow, had a p.a. system and held races. All the little dots are people, I would guess around 300 party goers.

Another cool shot!

Good Times!
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
the memories will last a lifetime,great pics.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Those are some great pics!!:cheers:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I did Immogene last sunday and almost rolled it(at least it felt like it) on one spot going down to Ouray....the road had washed out a drop for the right front tire and the left was still up on slickrock...felt the rear left tire come off the ground...you know the spot im talking about?

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did Immogene last sunday and almost rolled it(at least it felt like it) on one spot going down to Ouray....the road had washed out a drop for the right front tire and the left was still up on slickrock...felt the rear left tire come off the ground...you know the spot im talking about?
Are you talking about the short slick area not far below the Ouray side of the summit? I saw a jeep that could not get up that spot and another that had the left front tire way in the air trying to make it up. All the FJs went right up with out a problem.:cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts