Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Guys and Gals,
You all know I work for a dealership in Seattle, I have a AT TT Comming in this month and posted it up the other day...

I was asked about a MT.. There are only 11 MT TT's showing in the US.. Very hard to get.. While I was looking at them I say one Stickered Priced at::: Now get this 37809.00

Yes that is Right No dealer mark up over MSRP nothing, Real MSRP on it...
Here are the options on this one.. I never knew you could get a high 37K FJ with out a lift and a ARB Bull bar and winch ect.. Kinda of Blew my mind away.. I think this dealer will have it for a while.. Any one want to go and get it Larry Miller Toyota, Utah

SE White monotone Exterior Color Blackout front/rear bumper end caps, front grille surround, exterior mirror housings and exterior door handles, Trail Teams Bilstein Shock Absorbers, Cyclone Air Pre Cleaner, A-Trac, Multi-Information Display, Front/Rear Skid Plate, Rock Rails, TRD Exhaust System, Matte Black Finish TRD 16" Alloy Wheels with BFG tires, Auxillary Lights Bumper Mounted, Unique Shift knob, Leather Steering Wheel w/audio controls, White color keyed door trim & instrument trim, Spare Tire, AM/FM 6CD 9SP (Including 1 Rear Subwoofer and 2 in Headliner) w/MP3, 12V 100W & 115V 400W outlets, Rear back door and glovebox Trail Teams Badges, All Weather Mats/ Cargo Mat (5 pc set)

P C7 Roof Rack, Towing Hitch & Wire Harness, Spare Tire Cover

Accessories:
F CQ Convenience Package: Remote Keyless
F FE 50 State Emissions
P 32 Stainless Steel Pedal Covers
P 3F TRD Performance Air Filter
P 3G Portable Navigation/GPS
P 3Z First Aid Kit
P 5A Cargo Cover
P 6D Rear Door Storage
P 7R Emergency Assistance Kit
P 8E Molded Simulated Steel Plated Dash
P 9E DVD Headrests with 7" Monitors
P 9G Cargo Tote
P DD Wind Deflector with Off-Road Lights
P DK Preferred Owner's Portfolio
P EL Armrest - Passenger Side
P G0 Billet Door Sill
P GN Cargo Net
P HP Hood Protector
P P7 XM Satellite Radio
P V5 Security - RS3200 Plus

. What a Waist of a FJ :silly: :bananahump-slvrathl

·
Registered
613 Posts
Larry Miller Toyota is classic for the ol' gouge. How do you think the guy got so much money? He controls the car market around here, which is exactly why I can't find a decent deal. He owns pretty much every dealership in the area in some fashion. The ones he doesn't own have poor stock usually, and they don't work well with each other on dealer trades.

I talked to one guy at Karl Malone Toyota (which is owned by Larry Miller surprise surprise) and he was actually pretty nice. He just couldn't get me a vehicle for a few different reasons. Mostly it is because of the fact that Larry Miller doesn't deal with vehicles with less options. They get one decent deal in and advertise it in the paper. It is gone in 30 seconds, but they certainly have a bait and switch lot full of over-optioned vehicles to choose from at extremely high prices.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
has anyone seen the price of the tt edition add on? For instance, all the TRD ones i saw when i looked had the trd add on as something around 5000.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Here's why so expenesive:

Accessories:
F CQ Convenience Package: Remote Keyless
F FE 50 State Emissions
P 32 Stainless Steel Pedal Covers
P 3F TRD Performance Air Filter
P 3G Portable Navigation/GPS
P 3Z First Aid Kit
P 5A Cargo Cover
P 6D Rear Door Storage
P 7R Emergency Assistance Kit
P 8E Molded Simulated Steel Plated Dash
P 9E DVD Headrests with 7" Monitors
P 9G Cargo Tote
P DD Wind Deflector with Off-Road Lights
P DK Preferred Owner's Portfolio
P EL Armrest - Passenger Side
P G0 Billet Door Sill
P GN Cargo Net
P HP Hood Protector
P P7 XM Satellite Radio
P V5 Security - RS3200 Plus

Just my thoughts, but all those "factory" add-ons at full retail - no wonder the sticker price.

A.W.D.

·
Registered
613 Posts
$37,809 and no supercharger.........what's up with dat?

Larry H. Miller is selling it... that's what's up with dat. I had one of my best arguments ever at Larry Miller Dodge. I can't even tell you how sleazy they were. It was wretched.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
If all those "accesories" are on that truck then count your blessings......Up here in Canada a base model is $33k to start talking.......lol
Thats correct. My 07 "C" package was about $39,500 here in Canada.

·
Banned
752 Posts
I Did It Guys, It's Done And In My Garage. 35k Out The Door! It's Just Too Sweet To Pass Up, Specially When Other Dealers That I've Spoke Are Marking Them Up To 40k Without Tax And Fees....this Forum Site Is The Best! Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Larry Miller Toyota is classic for the ol' gouge. How do you think the guy got so much money? He controls the car market around here, which is exactly why I can't find a decent deal. He owns pretty much every dealership in the area in some fashion. The ones he doesn't own have poor stock usually, and they don't work well with each other on dealer trades.

I talked to one guy at Karl Malone Toyota (which is owned by Larry Miller surprise surprise) and he was actually pretty nice. He just couldn't get me a vehicle for a few different reasons. Mostly it is because of the fact that Larry Miller doesn't deal with vehicles with less options. They get one decent deal in and advertise it in the paper. It is gone in 30 seconds, but they certainly have a bait and switch lot full of over-optioned vehicles to choose from at extremely high prices.
Try Menlove in Bountiful. No great deal on mine though, but they didn't mark it up over sticker. Of course I got mine in Sept. '06 so I paid the new demand price of full sticker. I had heard of people waiting for months to get them. I got mine in 3 days after putting money down. Fortunately they had exactly what I wanted on the way. The options are where they make the gravy money, and I agree, LHM is a slimeball!!!

·
Premium Member
11,778 Posts
29K and chang for my"A" package here, basicly a base model. I know they have gone up a little but has more 'basic' features.

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Wow! talk about hose job- $39,612 I purchased In clearwater Fl Ti has every known option at the point of purchase. I'm keeping the option sheet for proof, I purchased the 07 in 11/06 and It has every possible option that could be ordered! Would be intresting to see something more, the G.P.S unit was the next option toyota said would become available. Just like the Mustang GT 500 of years gone by , hold onto the Build sheet the fj may appreciate in value with all those collectible goodies!

·
Registered
824 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
WOW that one is a joke....

Burien Toyota has a FJ "Crawler" (ARB Edition) for $41,279
It's nice looking but the mods don't add up to the extra $12,000 (unless the FJ Crawler badges cost $1000 each too):bananahump-slvrathl
X2 on that for sure! That is one ugly mall crawler for sure. And it gets even uglier with that diaper brown leather interior. Funny thing is.......somebody'll buy it and be proud. ROFLMAO

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I Forgot...............am I the only person that notices that the $859 front brush guard on this heap isn't centered? It's off-set to the passenger side by at least an inch, WTF!

Oh, maybe it's supposed to balance out the spare tire mount which is off-set to the driver's side. :silly:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts