Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
It does have the TRD Supercharger installed on it! I saw the leather interiors at SEMA last year...and thought they looked pretty good. The dealer should have had some embroidery work done on the front seats, however. Maybe a cool "TRD FJ" logo would have made it a little nicer. I can't seem to figure out why they didn't put black leather in this mall cruiser however......

·
Registered
824 Posts
The brown leather bugs the hell out of me... black would look SO much nicer IMO.

Toyota of Tacoma had a black wth matching black roof (not TRD) with nice black leather seats.... it looked nice. They also wanted too much for it

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
gosh almighty i paid 28,200 for mine 08 black diamond with the cq and offroad package i guess i didnt do all that bad being in such a remote place with only 2 dealership for toyotas and that was final price after hawaiis ridiculous 7 percent sales tax and licence and everything.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ok Guys and Gals,
You all know I work for a dealership in Seattle, I have a AT TT Comming in this month and posted it up the other day...

I was asked about a MT.. There are only 11 MT TT's showing in the US.. Very hard to get.. While I was looking at them I say one Stickered Priced at::: Now get this 37809.00

Yes that is Right No dealer mark up over MSRP nothing, Real MSRP on it...
Here are the options on this one.. I never knew you could get a high 37K FJ with out a lift and a ARB Bull bar and winch ect.. Kinda of Blew my mind away.. I think this dealer will have it for a while.. Any one want to go and get it Larry Miller Toyota, Utah

SE White monotone Exterior Color Blackout front/rear bumper end caps, front grille surround, exterior mirror housings and exterior door handles, Trail Teams Bilstein Shock Absorbers, Cyclone Air Pre Cleaner, A-Trac, Multi-Information Display, Front/Rear Skid Plate, Rock Rails, TRD Exhaust System, Matte Black Finish TRD 16" Alloy Wheels with BFG tires, Auxillary Lights Bumper Mounted, Unique Shift knob, Leather Steering Wheel w/audio controls, White color keyed door trim & instrument trim, Spare Tire, AM/FM 6CD 9SP (Including 1 Rear Subwoofer and 2 in Headliner) w/MP3, 12V 100W & 115V 400W outlets, Rear back door and glovebox Trail Teams Badges, All Weather Mats/ Cargo Mat (5 pc set)

P C7 Roof Rack, Towing Hitch & Wire Harness, Spare Tire Cover

Accessories:
F CQ Convenience Package: Remote Keyless
F FE 50 State Emissions
P 32 Stainless Steel Pedal Covers
P 3F TRD Performance Air Filter
P 3G Portable Navigation/GPS
P 3Z First Aid Kit
P 5A Cargo Cover
P 6D Rear Door Storage
P 7R Emergency Assistance Kit
P 8E Molded Simulated Steel Plated Dash
P 9E DVD Headrests with 7" Monitors
P 9G Cargo Tote
P DD Wind Deflector with Off-Road Lights
P DK Preferred Owner's Portfolio
P EL Armrest - Passenger Side
P G0 Billet Door Sill
P GN Cargo Net
P HP Hood Protector
P P7 XM Satellite Radio
P V5 Security - RS3200 Plus

. What a Waist of a FJ :silly: :bananahump-slvrathl

11 MT TT's in the country? For Real?
I'm picking up my MT TT Sat. morning. Got it for 1k under sticker. Keeping my fingers crossed that the dealer doesn't try to somehow back out of the deal!:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
After looking at the equipment on this rig, dvd monitors in the headrests, etc etc, looks like another overpriced mall crawler to me.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
The brown leather bugs the hell out of me... black would look SO much nicer IMO.

Toyota of Tacoma had a black wth matching black roof (not TRD) with nice black leather seats.... it looked nice. They also wanted too much for it

I hate to say it - but - I kinda like this color. It reminds me of the 'cinnamon' leather that BMW has that always looks really good with dark colors.

I wouldn't own it, but I think there are certainly much tackier leather applications out there...

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
i made a post about one on ebay right now, sticker price is 45 thousand!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well guys, Im from SLC and I just picked up my TT and damn this thing is sick as hell! Im looking to put a lift and new tires next month, any recommendations? Also Trying to Get some guys/gals to meet up...

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Well guys, Im from SLC and I just picked up my TT and damn this thing is sick as hell! Im looking to put a lift and new tires next month, any recommendations? Also Trying to Get some guys/gals to meet up...
Tons of recommendations, just go to the suspension section of the forum (click on the forum tab near the top of the page and then scroll down) and you will find a plethora of information of different kits, installs, best prices, etc.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts