Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
61 - 80 of 121 Posts
There's quite a few reviews on here.

I don't know what model it was but I was behind a Hiker Trailer yesterday getting lunch. Pretty nice looking and being towed by an F150.

Reactions: Hannibal
Escapod Tear Drop Rentals at MOAB, they'll even deliver it to your campsite. (y)

Reactions: Hannibal
Here is one you can stand up in. Not hardcore off road, but would work well for overlanding:

These are cargo trailers converted into campers with modules that are removable so you can go back to a cargo trailer if needed.

www.steelhousefab.com

www.opuscamper.us/

On and off road models of tent and hybrid styles. Used their air inflation technology.

My daughter & I were talking about camping plans. We looked at each other and both of us said, Have you seen the Escapod? :love:

The kitchen layout is great! The adjustable tables are genius. Yeah you can have two if you want. They fold up & cover the kitchen shelves in transit.

Love the black/green graphics & Topo map. Maybe a 270* Bat Wing and definitely Solar on the clamshell.

Vehicle Transport Travel trailer Automotive exterior Automotive luggage rack

Vehicle Room Van Car RV

Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Trailer Automotive wheel system

Vehicle Car Trailer Automotive wheel system Wheel

Office equipment Kitchen appliance Small appliance Machine

Vehicle Car Automotive design Technology Wheel

Automotive exterior Material property Metal

1. The tongue box provides an additional 16 cubic feet of storage! With the ROAM 95L on top, you can increase that to 19.5.⁠

2: The L-track on top of the box allows for versatile additional storage like hauling firewood.⁠

3. Locking doors on both sides keep your belongings safe & sound and protected from the elements!⁠

4. 500 lb. drawer-slides create a streamlined solution to store a fridge/freezer or a cooler. On this build, you're seeing the DOMETIC CFX35 fridge/freezer.⁠

5. Gain an enclosed, but easy to access, location for your battery, in this case, your two batteries, (this set up provides 225 amp hours of power) with no need to mess with annoying tie-downs.

:cool:

Automotive exterior Vehicle Trailer Car Machine
Product Computer case Technology Electronic device Enclosure
Technology Electronic device Instant camera Photography Electronics

61 - 80 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.