Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! I know it's been a while but dad says school comes first. It's almost summer! On Mother's Day we drove up to Moab and spent the night, cruised downtown and had a great Italian dinner. On Monday dad let me run The Top Of The World. I had already run it at Moab Mayhem but I got to drive my mom. She's not the 4-wheel type but she went anyway. She kinda freaked out a little bit.

She thought the view from the top was worth it. After Moab we ran up to Grand Junction for a couple of days. Today we came back home through Ouray. Lots of snow.

It was 52 in Ouray and 42 on the top of Red Mountain. I really wanted to run some trails but we didn't have time. There was also a lot of snow. I hope we get a little snow melt in the next two months. The Summit is going to be awesome and I can't wait to see everyone. Drive safe - see ya soon! MT

·
Registered
253 Posts
Beautiful pics. Can't wait till the Summit, hopefully it will warm up a little by July.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Great pics. Good to have you back. :)

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Great to see you again Montana - looks like a great trip - nice shots - :bigthumb:

See you at the Summit - :wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts