Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Moto Metal MO957 Wheels updated with pics

Hey guys, just picked up some 17" moto metal mo957s on my old 265/70/17 MTZ's, and i'm lovin them so far. The silver center caps are starting to grow on me too. I don't know what offset but they seem to stick out a little farther than the stock wheels giving a wider more stable stance. Here's a teaser pic, more are coming.

well heres the rest of the pics after a nice bath..

a bit wider all the way around:

some shots in irvine while at a rc competiton:

i've come to one conclusion though, i need that matching spare quick or a tire cover haha

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Those wheels are sweet!!!! Should black out those mirrors and door handles to match the wheels and bezels!:rocker:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I was looking at those, when I was choosing my set, a -12 offset and I was afraid that they might rub when the wheels are fully turned. Let me know if that is the case

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no rubbing and have more than a couple inches clearance but im on stock size rubber

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Looks good. Can we see a close up?

·
Premium Member
17,153 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump for new pics

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Re: Moto Metal MO957 Wheels updated with pics

Hey guys, just picked up some 17" moto metal mo957s on my old 265/70/17 MTZ's, and i'm lovin them so far. The silver center caps are starting to grow on me too. I don't know what offset but they seem to stick out a little farther than the stock wheels giving a wider more stable stance. Here's a teaser pic, more are coming.

well heres the rest of the pics after a nice bath..

a bit wider all the way around:

some shots in irvine while at a rc competiton:

i've come to one conclusion though, i need that matching spare quick or a tire cover haha
does anyone have any pictures of the other color of these? i'm thinking about getting these instead of painting the stocks, and were these tires direct fit or did you need a spacer?

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Nice lookin' wheels ! :rocker:

·
Registered
168 Posts
nice shoes. Those tires look bigger than 265s. Must be the aggressive tread playing tricks on my eyes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
These wheels are tight! I love 'em!

Here's mine just after instal..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Re: Moto Metal MO957 Wheels updated with pics

where did you get them including tires?....
I got them at ORW on Balboa..great shop, ask for Junior the man is the shizzle!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, you guys with the Moto Metal 9057's... I know this thread is a little old but I'm hoping you're still around... I bought these for a new build and I'm having a little trouble finding lug nuts for them... any suggestions?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts