Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought new wheels...and love them. Want to buy a 5th to mount as a spare. Will a 33x12.50x17 fit on my gate with a stock bumper? BTW, the wheels in this pic are for sale for only $450! Thanks

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
I think it would mine does but they guys moved the bolts up a little to hold my summer mud tires. Still seems like there is a ton of room under the BFG AT 285 that is on there now.

·
Registered
643 Posts

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
i know a 35 will fit on the factory bumper...i had a 35x12.5x17 on my spare rack, and the factory bumper, and it fit...

·
Registered
450 Posts

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
i beg to differ.....i put a pro comp extreme at, 35x12.5x17 mounted on the american racing "thugh" series wheel, on the back on the spare tire mount, and did NOT relocate anything, nor did i use ANY spacer...ask wilson. hes seen it plenty of times

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
i beg to differ.....i put a pro comp extreme at, 35x12.5x17 mounted on the american racing "thugh" series wheel, on the back on the spare tire mount, and did NOT relocate anything, nor did i use ANY spacer...ask wilson. hes seen it plenty of times
I am sure it is all dependant on the wheel width and backspacing as to whether it will fit with or without spacers.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I am sure it is all dependant on the wheel width and backspacing as to whether it will fit with or without spacers.
Mine do not fit.

16x8 4.5bs 0mm offset

·
Registered
729 Posts
I also have a 35 on the back, stock bumper, pro comp tire also. Tire's will not always be true to what they say and is why you'll see differences in fit on the rear doors along with differences in back spacing on the rim also. hope this help

1 - 14 of 14 Posts