Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The family and my self are relocating out to AZ , Chandler to be exact. Looking forward to meeting some people out here to do some wheeling. We are also involved in cleaning up trail around here through a adopt a trail program.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,010 Posts
Lucky you!! We’ve been working in a move to that area as well. There are a LOT of FJs and great trails near you - check out AZFJ.org :rocker:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where are you located? Looking forward to exploring need trails and changing some underwear on some hairy trails lol.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,010 Posts
Where are you located? Looking forward to exploring need trails and changing some underwear on some hairy trails lol.

Still stuck in VT, but want to live outside Scottsdale with easy access to the beautiful desert. Lots of trails north of there, some easy, some challenging (like backway to Crown King). Also Box Canyon and some other great ones to the south and in the Tucson area as well. Of course you’ll HAVE to to the Apache Trail :wink There’s excellent detailed write ups of trails on the AZFJ forum, and really cool people there as well!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Box canyon looks like tons of fun. Hopefully you will make it out to Az. I would love to wheel with you. Looks like you have a nice rig.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts