Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya Guys, Been a while since I've been on, just been busy with work and finding a new house. So as the topic says we're moving to North Carolina, New Bern to be exact. Hope theres some FJ people to meet up with once we get fully moved in in April.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Congrats on you move! Always enjoy that area of NC, We've been known to go down to New Bern, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach on our way to the outer banks. Gotta have our beer at the Tackle Box (old Someplace Else)in Atlantic beach.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Hey, I'm just getting back into the FJ scene myself. New to NC also but belong to a local 4x4 club, mostly Jeeps (I also have Jeeps). Located near you in Greenville, NC. Best local place to off road is Uwharrie, 3.5 hours away. Check out SEFJ on facebook. I'll be attending the Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride in May at Windrock in TN and driving out to Colorado for the FJ Summit in July. We have started building some trails on my property. 4 acres of woods with a few trails cut in and some obstacles, not much yet but a place to put it into 4WD and get a little mud on the tires or to test a vehicle after making a mod. Shoot me a PM.

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
Hey FJ Bruzer! Thanks for the shoutout! While our group has been kind of quiet, well, really quiet for a while, we are bringing it back to a more active state! The link you added was pointed at our old forum. Most of our folks nowadays prefer to use the Blue Room as a forum and then join our Facebook group for local interaction etc. So, if you now go to www.ncfjcruisers.com it will take you to our FB group!

Thanks again for the mention!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts