Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting transfered to San Diego in a couple of months. Im not sure if emissions in CA are the same in FL. And I dont wanna have to deal with shipping across country. Car is a 08 Voodoo Blue 4WD. 14,000 miles. All highway(52mile one way commute). Automatic, 3" toytec lift, 20"x9" Xd Wheels with Mickey Tompson ATZ Radials. Wheels and tires have about 8,000 miles on them. Custom Yakima Racks. This car has never been in mud or dirt. I took it to the beach twice just to use the 4wd and to keep everything lubricated.
$27,000 with wheels or work out a deal with the stock rims and tires.
Please email me if you have any questions,
Josh

Attachments

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Your FJ will be just fine here in Socal. We could always have one more that is modded. Looks nice. I like the wheels.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
I got mine in Hawaii and there are no exhaust regulations there, but all the FJ's that come in to the US from japan come through Cal and they are all up to current spec. bring that baby out here. we got plenty trails and tons of good folks, dont make a mistake and sell it or you gonna be sad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.