Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'Day,
Welp, I recently accepted a job in Sydney and will be moving there in the coming months with my wife and dogs following a few months behind. With that, any suggestions, comments, thoughts, tips, pointers, etc... really anything would be appreciated. I will be FJ-less, but still hope connect with some FJers.

Also, anything I should bring with me in relative abundance that I can resell for a win-win?

Cheers,
-Spike

Reactions: Lucky3

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
G'Day Mate!

Join us over at FJ Cruiser Club of Australia

They're a friendly bunch and it gets a lot more action than here.

What's stopping you from buying another FJ when you get here?
Thanks Siege! I'll have to drop by in that forum as well. If we do get a vehicle, we'll become a 1 vehicle household with a shared interest. Hopefully a used 4 Runner is in middle ground for me and my wife :wink

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
31,579 Posts
Also, anything I should bring with me in relative abundance that I can resell for a win-win?

Cheers,
-Spike
Anything in VooDoo Blue. Contact Baz for more info. >:D:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: WaJohnZ

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Sydney is essentially San Francisco, except they drive on the wrong side of road and talk funny. My best mate has been there 15 years, so we visit a lot.

The people are friendly and the country is gorgeous.

Avoid the temptation to outfit yourself from head to toe in Drizabone gear, though I do have a boonie hat from them sitting on my dash right now.

As far as makin' some dough, I have found that premium guitars and Eames LCWs brought over and left behind make my trips to Oz essentially a free proposition.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
What an adventure! Congrats on the new job.
Make sure you mod your new 4-Runner :)
Is someone taking care of the FJ for you or do you have to part with it? :(

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
You might be able to find a 70 series to help fill the FJ void. Thats what I would do. >:D:rocker:

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You might be able to find a 70 series to help fill the FJ void. Thats what I would do. >:D:rocker:
Solid advice - I'll look into it :grin

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Anything in VooDoo Blue. Contact Baz for more info. >:D:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cue Baz.... :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
What do you do for a living that will be able to take you halfway across the world and into another hemisphere? Just curious.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts