Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MRE Group Buy?

As you know Off Road Gears (Hummer Gear Sales) not only supplies off road vehicle accessories but we supply survival equipment.

MRE's are a great item to carry on your camping, Off Road trips, keep in your home especially for today's emergency ready minded family. Also they make GREAT gifts for ANY occation! Think of it, why not give a gift that offers peace of mind. WE WILL FOR A ADDITIONAL AMOUNT SHIP TO YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS HOME IN YOUR NAME

We have taken a order of MRE's and wish to find out if there is interest in a group buy. We will not limit the amount you can order.

These MRE's are "TOP" quality manufactured by the same company that makes our US Military MRE's. They are "not" military issue because sale of military MRE's by the case are not allowed for public re-sale, "BUT" they are packed just the same way, less calory composition and "can" be transported via civilian air travel.

If there is further interest I will post more information and price. These will be available at FORUM GROUP BUY PRICES, shipped FREE to all 48 US States.

If there is a desire for a Group Buy we will ship the MRE's from our location to you (these are not dropped shipped to you).

If you would be interested please just post how many boxes you would buy.

*****PLUS we will be adding another item with the total MRE order! We are thinking about adding a 900 lumens Rigid Flashlight
Our brightest flashlight available. Utilizing a total of 5 LED's for the ultimate beam pattern. This flashlight puts out a true 900 lumens of light in a very tight spot pattern. Usable light is projected to approximately 2000'. Comes with 2 (18650) rechargeable batteries with a wall charger. Constructed of an all-aluminum housing with a lexan lens. Great for hunting, on boats, cars or UTV's where light projection is critical.

DIABLO FLASHLIGHT

SECOND Possible option OR choice in your order will be a water filtration kit.

ONE CASE (12 Meals) & ONE RIGID DIABLO 900 LUMEN FLASH LIGHT $ 204.95 each additional MRE CASE $93.99 **FREE SHIPPING

APACK MRE CASE ONLY $93.99 FREE SHIPPING

With a unique choice of menus, APack™ Ready Meals are sure to please everyone's tastes. The balanced nutritional content, extended shelf-life and quick heating properties make them the perfect choice for disaster or emergency situations.

Each case of APack™ Ready Meals contains 12 meal packs (2 each of 6 different delicious varieties):
•Southwestern Style Chicken with Black Beans and Rice
•Pasta with Garden Vegetables in Tomato Sauce
•Homestyle Chicken Noodles with Vegetables
•Spaghetti with Italian Style Meat Sauce
•Creamy Chicken Tetrazzini
•Hearty Beef Stew

Each pack includes the entrée with self-heating unit, side dishes, beverage mix (bottled water not included), condiment, utensil and towelette. The case is lightweight and compact, so it stores and distributes easily in times of need.

Product Details:
Individually packaged meals with durable, easy-open packaging

Each lightweight case contains 12 meals (2 each of 6 different varieties)

Meals have an extended shelf life based upon storage conditions (shelf life chart)

Just one meal meets an individual's full daily caloric needs

Meals are self-heating - the entrée is ready in just 10 minutes

Six Delicious Varieties:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
These are going to be about $80 a piece, I bet. If you can beat that price significantly I'd be in for a couple. They make great Christmas gifts.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! I will try to get a shipping price by Monday.

Thats 6 cases so far inquired about​

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Take a look at the bundle and per case price I have posted. Remember the other companies list their prices without shipping or may not have inventory. Our shipment comes in a week and a half.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The MRE's are in!

Shipping is included in the price but we'd like to sweeten the deal by opening one box and putting one STAUN TYRE DEFLATOR set (SCV5) in it with your order. That will put one CASE (12 meals) and One Staun Tyre Deflator Kit (4 deflators and case) at the price of $153.99!

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
What are the life span of these kits? I have thought about long term food maybe spends some $$ with you. Thanks

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
What are the life span of these kits? I have thought about long term food maybe spends some $$ with you. Thanks
According to A-Packs website, if kept at:
80* - 36 months
60* - 48 months

Other temperatures and shelf life info on their website.

·
Registered
161 Posts
So what brand tastes the best between

Eversafe, Long life Food Depot and A-Pack?

The Pros and Cons of each if anyones ever tried all 3 brands.

I'm thinking they're all good.

All input welcome.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
As to taste, I have tried many and they all seem to have around the same taste. I have had guy on my company that wouldn't eat Spam.....and others loved it............all I know is when we were hungry......... they tasted great (and yes we made him eat Spam......never tell the guys on your company what you DON'T like.............LOL :lol::lol:).

The issue is always are you buying one that is fresh or near expiration.

So what brand tastes the best between

Eversafe, Long life Food Depot and A-Pack?

The Pros and Cons of each if anyones ever tried all 3 brands.

I'm thinking they're all good.

All input welcome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts