Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Mrs. TennesseeSquire turns 33 today!!!!!

3K views 44 replies 34 participants last post by  Katfish 
#1 ·
:clap: :clap: :clap:

:bdaysmile: Happy Birthday Stacey :bdaysmile:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

#13 ·
Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes. :)

To answer your question we both get to do nothing all day long. Makayla gets to wait on us today. :lol:

Happy Birthday!!

So since it's your birthday and it's also Fathers Day, which one gets to do what they want all day long?

#15 ·
Happy Birthday Stacey! :wave:

#16 ·
Happy B'day Mrs. Tennessee Squire

:bdaysmile::bdaysmile: A very Happy Birthday to you Mrs. TS! :bdaysmile::bdaysmile:

Here's to many more! :cheers:

Mike

#17 ·
:bdaysmile::bdaysmile: A very Happy Birthday Mrs. TS! :bdaysmile::bdaysmile:

Ooooops, I just started a new thread! Well, it's Fathers Day too so I'm allowed! :king:

Mike

#18 ·
Re: Happy B'day Mrs. Tennessee Squire

Sooooo, I hear that you're 23 today. :lol:

:bdaysmile::bdaysmile:

#19 ·
Re: Happy B'day Mrs. Tennessee Squire

I know...I saw the original thread a little too late! :boohoo:

To quote the immortal Lou Costello, " I'm a bad boy!":mecry:

Mike

#21 ·
It's ok, I merged the threads: It's the thought that counts. :)

#41 ·
:clap: Happy Birthday! :clap:
I know I am a little late but I have been out of town since sunday, Happy Birthday and keep in mind that you will be old soon, next thing you know you will be 30!!
Thanks Ed!

But it seems Misty beat you to it. She actually wished me Happy Birthday on my birthday. :lol:

#25 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACEY!!!

Enjoy the day!

cheers,

dale

#30 ·
Happy Birthday, Stacey! Did you and Terry happen to meet someplace celebrating both birthdays?? His was just a couple of weeks ago, right?

#31 ·
You are correct his was the 1st. But, we meet in September and we just both happen to be June babies. We also got married in June on the 25th. At the time we thought it was a great idea, now we just kind of celebrate all 3 occassions at one time. Last year and this year, our gift to each other was the Summit. It just makes things easier. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.