Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I would start a thread that could be a resource for Midwest FJ fans to share decent dealer contacts to make obtaining our FJ's as easy as possible.

Jeff Haggar at Billion Toyota in Sioux Falls South Dakota
605-361-7000 or 800-658-3490.
Don't bother grilling him for information cause at this point if you spend a couple hours reading the archives on this forum and you know as much as anybody.
This is how it worked for me. $500 (non-refundable) check will be cashed, first refusal, preferenced to your wildest dreams. He didn't tell me how long the line is at this moment or how many units they expect.

Nevermind... they might be great if you want one off the lot, blinged to the max but outside of that it is "too hard" to get what I wanted.
see this thread
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=75503#post75503

·
Registered
77 Posts
In the St. Louis area, check with Mary Beth T at Jim Lynch Toyota. When I put my deposit down the day before Thanksgiving, I was #2 on their list. I was guaranteed MSRP.:)

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
If you sure that the FJ is what you want,like Bobby this is a great deal. But if you still want to see it first, keep you eyes open, that sounds like an OK deal but unless there are big differences between dealers out there and east coast dealers you should be able to find one with a refundable deposit.

I have called about 8 dealers in my area of only one (carmax)required a non-refundable deposit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am currently taking msrp orders

Brent McReynolds
Kenny Kent Toyota
Evansville In 47712
1-800-321-5368
I only have one order now and one coming in today and it is my under standing that order are to be filled as ordered first.

I would love to tell you that I have more info than what you can find on this site. we are always last to know

500.00 deposit

·
Registered
208 Posts
I put my order in 2 yrs. Ago( just incase they really did make it). #2 on the list. Still #2 on list at Jack Safro Toyota/Scion in SE Wisconsin (262)-781-2626. Also herd that dealers will be getting one every three to four weeks. Ordered silver 6speed MT w/CP and UP#1. As well as running boards. No info on build date or vin at this time. Also at MSRP at this time…. Will see when doing final paper work.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does Colorado count as the Midwest, Southwest?....West Central...which forum to post to?! Such decisions! Anyone have any luck with the Denver area Toyota dealers?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just put in an MSRP order with Elmhurst Toyota in the Chicago area. They have now sold out their first two allotments (through the first week of April), but they were very good about getting me what I was looking for. I certainly recommend them--call Rob Smithburg at 630-279-2160.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
t5gt said:
I'm #2 with Brent. A stright up Guy, no bull. Refundable deposit, MSRP, no add ons or markups. They have a low Document fee I think it was $79. Probably get that dropped with a little prodding? One of the Largest Dealers in the Midwest.

Tell him Eric Line sent you, maybe he'll give me a Toyota hat or coffee mug for the kind words/referral?
dude,..what the hell is a document fee? that's lame. so not hott. seriously - document fee??

·
Registered
281 Posts
Found a dealer in Minnesota who is doing $500 off MSRP.
As of last week, they had three left from the first shipment (due in March 27th) that weren't spoken for.

PM me if you'd like the particulars. (I am not affiliated with the dealer in any way).

·
Registered
15 Posts
See my other thread..

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1840

When a dealer normally says MSRP, just be careful that they don't add anything like rustproofing, remote starts, etc. to bump the profit. I have seen to many dealers do this.

A little background on me: I'm 35, been in the business about 14 years, hate long walks on the beach.. Seriously though, I have held every position there is to hold (Sales Manager, Business Manager, Lease Manager, Sales, etc), and I have seen and heard everything out of dealers. If you want a "no hassle" deal, feel free to call me at the store.

Also, I hate that this message sounds like a spam post, but I am really just here to help out if I can. I am a long standing member on another car forum (a car I personally own) and have always tried to help out even if a member wasn't buying from me.

Good Luck to those that have bought already. As always, if I can help you out with an answer or two, just PM me or post here.

Lombard Toyota
Lombard, IL 60148
Jeff Balcer

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just bought a Voodoo Blue from Orland Park Toyota for MSRP. They got 3 on thier first shipment and they are all gone. I dealt with a sales guy that I met at the Chicago Auto Show named Dean Rio. Honest guy that I would recomend, he called me as soon as he knew what they were getting and when.

If ya use him, tell him I sent ya. Maybe I can get some good discounts on accessories!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found a dealer that i bought my black cherry fj from that was very nice. They were very easy to deal with no add ons to the msrp and they gave me within a couple hundered dollars of what i wanted for my land rover so i was very content i have had it for about 2 weeks and already have 2500 miles on it i love it!!!!!! Ask for a Tim G he was young, but by far the most knowledgable salesman i spoke to between 4 dealers. Oak Lawn Toyota was where i bought it from 708-423-5200 is tims number

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sounds to me like the Toyota guys in the Midwest are a little more reasonable than the crews in Texas and Florida, and ofcourse , being from Kansas I don't mean to be baging on the Gulfstates Regions,Or do I???What is that stuff they put on top of the Toyota paint??And how much is it??Never mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Coolcruiser- Don jacobs in milwaukee has a loaded 4x4 silver but it's not a stick.Where is jack safro,I know wear the lexus dealership is(bluemound) but where is their toyota one.I'm in madison.I bought a new subaru impreza wrx from jacobs two years ago for $1500 less than a madison dealer.Ask for Otto at jacobs he may be able to help,he's the best salesperson i've ever delt with.He has called me every 2-3 month since I bought the subaru to make sure everthing is go ok .He really does care and believes in giving great customer service.

Good luck,

Troy

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am currently taking MSRP orders.

Paul Conroy
Metro Toyota Scion
13775 Brookpark Rd
Cleveland, OH 44142

I currently have one on the lot that a customer backed out on. Email me for details.

$500 deposit on all orders

·
Registered
274 Posts
I haven't bought yet, but I've spoken with Oakbrook and Elmhurst Toyota. They are including the "protector" package for $800 (over msrp).

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
slimer said:
I haven't bought yet, but I've spoken with Oakbrook and Elmhurst Toyota. They are including the "protector" package for $800 (over msrp).
hey slimer
talk to continental toyota or oak lawn toy.continental has 3 in stock as of 7pm last night,two manual 1 auto.i was at oakbrook and they gave me that bs and i just walked out.got one on order at oaklawn for msrp.just shop around dude.try carmax in kenosha,wi,they have been selling them at $100 bucks under msrp.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts