Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fresh from the Cincinnati regional office:

Base MSRP's are being announced and are as follows:

4WD Automatic.........................$23,300.00
4WD Manual.............................$22,890.00

2WD Automatic.........................$21,710.00


No info on package pricing or individual options.

Looks like many of you can breath a lot easier.


Cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
963 Posts
Wow those packages must be pretty darn expensive if Manual 4x4s are coming in at around $27k with the UP#2 and a roof rack (Motor Trend, etc.).

That still sounds better than the $29k they were talking about earlier.

All in all this is good news. Sub $25k is a good thing.

- LC
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,355 Posts
annnnnnnnnnnnnnd that just made my day :) are we SURE of this info 100%?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
552 Posts
Exactly what I was thinking, cheap entry price and many.....many.... many expensive options that make it a 30K+ beast. Best of both worlds for a guy who can only afford the 22-25 and someday adds all the stuff or for most of you here just buy it all at the front end of the purchase. This is good news indeed. Thanks John, are you a dealer/salesman?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,252 Posts
Goodbye H3. So long Xterra. Poor Wrangler.
Give me all the options. I'll take all the accessories, except for that stupid front skid plate, and I'm going to have $ left over for those custom add ons that Percy & Co. LLC are going to produce.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
963 Posts
[Martha Stewart] It's a good thing. [/Martha Stewart]

And I was just saying this morning that if the prices didn't look good I was going to buy an Xterra, since really my fiancee would probably prefer one of those anyway. But me wants an FJ!

- LC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
459 Posts
john.com said:
Fresh from the Cincinnati regional office:

Base MSRP's are being announced and are as follows:

4WD Automatic.........................$23,300.00
4WD Manual.............................$22,890.00

2WD Automatic.........................$21,710.00


No info on package pricing or individual options.

Looks like many of you can breath a lot easier.


Cheers
Oh my - this would be very cool.

So I may be able to get my 4wd manual with side air curtains, roof rack, convenience pakage, option package#2 and tow package for maybe 25.5-26.5k.

I hope your source(s) are accurate.

Is it March yet....?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,355 Posts
smartdog said:
Oh my - this would be very cool.

So I may be able to get my 4wd manual with side air curtains, roof rack, convenience pakage, option package#2 and tow package for maybe 25.5-26.5k.

I hope your source(s) are accurate.

Is it March yet....?
that sounds a little low for all of those options. I think Toyota has some spendy options/packages...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
459 Posts
Bostonian1976 said:
that sounds a little low for all of those options. I think Toyota has some spendy options/packages...

Ya think? (reality setting in now...) Drat. Well...even at 27.5k for the stuff I said:

4wd manual
side air curtains
roof rack
convenience pakage
option package#2
tow package

I think that is still reasonable/doable for me at the 27.5k mark. :D

Me thinks you are right that the options will be pricey. I'm curious where he got his info from (base pricing).
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,355 Posts
smartdog said:
Ya think? (reality setting in now...) Drat. Well...even at 27.5k for the stuff I said:

4wd manual
side air curtains
roof rack
convenience pakage
option package#2
tow package

I think that is still reasonable/doable for me at the 27.5k mark. :D

Me thinks you are right that the options will be pricey. I'm curious where he got his info from (base pricing).

my truck is going to be exactly like yours, sans tow package and giant subwoofer :). what color are you getting again? we're both in Mass....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,008 Posts
I have a question. Are we going to be able to order a specific FJ with the packages we want and wait for delivery, or do we give our preferences to the dealer and then hope and wait fo something relatively similar. I have never ordered a car/truck like this before.
If those prices above are correct, you're looking at one extremely happy camper.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
459 Posts
Bostonian1976 said:
my truck is going to be exactly like yours, sans tow package and giant subwoofer :). what color are you getting again? we're both in Mass....

If I tell you, are you gonna grab it b4 me if there is only one left?? :confused:

I want either black black (not cherry) or silver. I am partial to the yellow as a potential third choice. Sema Green would be my first choice...but i don't think Sema is gonna be offered initialy.

What color you look for...?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,355 Posts
smartdog said:
If I tell you, are you gonna grab it b4 me if there is only one left?? :confused:

I want either black black (not cherry) or silver. I am partial to the yellow as a potential third choice. Sema Green would be my first choice...but i don't think Sema is gonna be offered initialy.

What color you look for...?
black black or silver or Sema Green :p

Kidding. I'm first on my dealer's list for a silver, then blue as second choice. I might reverse those two and have blue as my first. Green would def be my first choice as well.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,252 Posts
I bet Granger already has his spreadsheet working. He'll have estimated prices for all of you and all your combinations of options here shortly.

And other1, I think we'll be extremely lucky to order exactly what we want and then actually get exactly what we want. Too many variables and since these beasts are just going to be trickling out at first it will probably come down to how long you want to wait for the vehicle that comes closest to what you want. But if you are serious about getting one I'd get in line now. It's a frenzy!
 
1 - 20 of 147 Posts
Top