Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
:clap:Hey Guys Bushwackers really help. I dont see much mud hiding at all now. I also did some triming before the install. I pulled off one Bushwacker last week and no dried mud caked up unlike the factorys. :rocker:

·
Registered
299 Posts
I think I might spray some Pam in those pockets, then GreatStuff them. That way (in hair-brained theory at least) if need be I could chunk them out and remove the hardened blob of Foam in pieces, without it being bonded to the truck.

Maybe even try to get a little bit of Saran wrap in there in between the Pam and the Foam - it's not like it needs to seal up every nook and cranny - just block the entrance...

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I think I might spray some Pam in those pockets, then GreatStuff them. That way (in hair-brained theory at least) if need be I could chunk them out and remove the hardened blob of Foam in pieces, without it being bonded to the truck.

Maybe even try to get a little bit of Saran wrap in there in between the Pam and the Foam - it's not like it needs to seal up every nook and cranny - just block the entrance...
Ha! You forgot the aluminum foil...

41 - 45 of 45 Posts