Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a lot of threads with 4x4 FJC's doing cool stuff.

I know that WRIGMAN has some photos of Nala being put through her paces because I was there.

I'd like to see some more of those 4x2-in-action picts! :bigthumb:

Here are a few photos I've taken of WRIGMAN eating rocks and %#*@ing out dirt in his 4x2!!:rocker:

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
Hey! I found one!!

Just kidding guys and Deb!! That was because I didn't air down. If I did, this would not have happened. Next time, I listen to Larry.

Dead Man's Draw on the Mojave Trail, October 2007 - side note,,,all the 4X4 folks said it couldn't be done in a 4X2 and I'd have to take the bypass route. HA!

River crossing

See? Completely factory stock 4X2's can do stuff too!! :D :D

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
There are a lot of threads with 4x4 FJC's doing cool stuff.

I know that WRIGMAN has some photos of Nala being put through her paces because I was there.

I'd like to see some more of those 4x2-in-action picts! :bigthumb:

Here are a few photos I've taken of WRIGMAN eating rocks and %#*@ing out dirt in his 4x2!!:rocker:
HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I THINK I smell TROUBLE brewing!:lol:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Dead Man's Draw on the Mojave Trail, October 2007 - side note,,,all the 4X4 folks said it couldn't be done in a 4X2 and I'd have to take the bypass route. HA!
Just let them tell us it can't be done!!! a picture is worth a 1000 words!!! nice!

See? Completely factory stock 4X2's can do stuff too!! :D :D
yep!

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
anyone got a pic of a 4x2 going up the thing that FJCRUISERGIRL did in her voodoo blue beast...I would like to see how the locker and VSC might help a prerunner on rocks and other terrain....or if the front tires are that big of an asset on most items...

glad i have 4x4 but interested in what our 4x2 brothers and sisters can do on the same trails...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Or a yellow FJ flossing? :rofl:
Flossing!!!! :rofl::rofl: With blue floss right???? minty was it??? well he has been waiting to see those pics! You have shown great restraint!:lol: But its ok to show & tell! :) i guess this can be a 2wd drive muscle pic with 4wd having the muscle!!! we have freinds on the trail! its all good!:wave:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Flossing!!!! :rofl::rofl: With blue floss right???? minty was it??? well he has been waiting to see those pics! You have shown great restraint!:lol: But its ok to show & tell! :) i guess this can be a 2wd drive muscle pic with 4wd having the muscle!!! we have freinds on the trail! its all good!:wave:
:lol: I have to be good to Nala, I don't want Genie to be mad at me. :lol:

Lytle Creek Incline Challenge.

Willow Creek Jeep Trail-UnknownuserX and Wrigman.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

UnknownuserX

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I don't have any of me at Cleghorn, I was driving.....:D

·
Registered
2,776 Posts

·