Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my first FJC. I have been wanting one for many years even though I don’t know a whole lot about them. I found a great deal on a 2014 with 53k miles and I love it! Does anyone have tips or tricks to share? If I remove those stickers, will it depreciate the value? Should I leave them?

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
NickyABrad,
"Howdy!" from Houston!
Stickers are personal taste; those aren't OEM, so it's up to you.
I won't affect the value at all.
This forum is a treasure trove of info.
You will have most if not all your questions answered by a LOT of great folks here.
Welcome aboard!
D

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Welcome aboard! Usually a reduction in horsepower when you remove stickers so proceed with caution. 😀

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
38,473 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Welcome from Vancouver, Canada!

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

·
Registered
220 Posts
Another welcome from Vancouver, British Columbia. My '08's color is Sandstorm (I've owned it for almost 2 years and still haven't really warmed up to it) and I really, really like that graphic! I believe yours is Quicksand and is just a little darker. As rev said, whether you remove them or leave them on is up to you. Take your time, do some reading here, see how and where you drive it and that will dictate how far down the mod hole you jump.

·
Premium Member
16,957 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Welcome from DC!

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Welcome from Oregon :)

·
Registered
2010TT AT
1,129 Posts
Hi NickyABrad, welcome from Ohio!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! And personally, I love the graphics and would leave them on. (y)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts